Who is the toughest SOB on the Bills roster?

Frez

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While one of the smallest, from all I have read about him, like being able to jump right out of a pool from the water without using his hands, and considering the martial arts experience, I would think the best guy in a bar fight and the toughest SOB would be Coy Wire. Now, if he could only cover and tackle and make good decisions, we may have something.

While one of the smallest, from all I have read about him, like being able to jump right out of a pool from the water without using his hands, and considering the martial arts experience, I would think the best guy in a bar fight and the toughest SOB would be Coy Wire. Now, if he could only cover and tackle and make good decisions, we may have something.

341534[/snapback]

Forgot about Coy Wire! I bet he's really wirey.

From the film of the Bills I've looked at in game time and pre-season I'd probably go with Rashad Baker on the current roster. He's an up and comer who was getting more playing time as the season wore on and a real ST standout with a will to go where others quiver. He hits like he's 40 pounds bigger than the 190 or so he's listed at.

Now if AWinfield wasn't wearing purple this would have been a lot easier.

He's not a Buffalo Bill anymore, but he was one tough SOB.

Drew Bledsoe. I should know. Everytime he got sacked I hoped he wouldn't get up, but he always did.

That guy can take one hell of a beaten and not even miss one play!

He's not a Buffalo Bill anymore, but he was one tough SOB.

Drew Bledsoe. I should know. Everytime he got sacked I hoped he wouldn't get up, but he always did.

That guy can take one hell of a beaten and not even miss one play!

341583[/snapback]

That was very very funny! :blink:

Oh come on people, it was Dante Brown! Why do you think TD got rid of him?!? He was *too* tough for the team. I mean look at his picture in this article. He's so smug looking because he's the toughest SOB by far :blink:

linky

Personally, I'll take Krumrie any day of the week.