Josh Allen Taking Hits

KeLLy1278

16 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

When is enough, enough already?  He takes off running during busted plays and the coaches call his number instead of handing it off on many occasions.  He keeps taking hits to his sides, legs and so forth.  So far he hasn’t taken many hits to his head (as far as I could tell) but it is inevitable.  

This HAS to change if we want this guy to be around for years to come.  Fans just laugh and laugh because he’s still relatively healthy.  Those same fans will cry and complain if he gets knocked out for the year.  

Man I get where your coming from and fill the same way, and everyone on here that’s giving you thumbs down will be crawfishing. But unfortunately I think it’s just Josh Allen’s game. So let’s just enjoy it he ride, and if that’s only 8 years because of injury or he plays 17 … who knows 

17 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

When is enough, enough already?  He takes off running during busted plays and the coaches call his number instead of handing it off on many occasions.  He keeps taking hits to his sides, legs and so forth.  So far he hasn’t taken many hits to his head (as far as I could tell) but it is inevitable.  

This HAS to change if we want this guy to be around for years to come.  Fans just laugh and laugh because he’s still relatively healthy.  Those same fans will cry and complain if he gets knocked out for the year.  

Why don't we just neuter him while we're at it.   This is part of who he is and part of what makes him a special player.  He's not going to relinquish the competitive fire

15 hours ago, Andy1 said:

If he doesn’t run today, we probably wouldn’t have won. On this current team, his running is the extra weapon we have as an advantage over the competition. But they need to invest in the offensive line next year to improve the run game. 

They need to draft a WR who make an impact immediately or acquire one via Trade or UFA

I do worry about Josh taking hits- not the hits he creates- he is a beast and seems to always be delivering the blows.

What worries me is the hit he will take someday that he does not see coming - When the ran "student body" left late in the game yesterday he cut up through the inside hole and was tripped (illegally-not called), that leg whip could have been really dangerous because he never saw it coming-

Those are the hits that are going to cost him-

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.