J.P is downtown alot...

I seem to remember an article in SI about RJ saying that he went without women for the six months from training camp to after the season.  I thought at the time it was admirable as i know engaging in sexual congress with women can and will decrease an athletes performance slightly.  However... RJ sucked as we all know, so JP feel free to do whatever it is you please as often as you like, just leave some for the rest of us.

340875[/snapback]

Actually, while visiting in town on Chippewa, my friend pointed out the girl that RJ was doing. I think she was bartending at some bar there, can't remember the name. Seemed like it was common knowledge to the locals. Smokin' hot blonde.... :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy that he's in Buffalo for the off-season instead off counting the trout in a Montana stream or watching the waves in Malibu.

The transformation begins. Last year everyone said JP reminded them of RJ. Now, we are hearing how he is more and more like Jim Kelly. From the cover & article in USA Today Sports Weekly to the tales of his drinking and womanizing to his strong work ethic and toughness on the field to his cocky attitude and confidence. If it's true- great. If it's the Bills planting stories in the media to get people behind this guy- that's bad. If he produces on the field, given time, he will as big as Kelly was & is in WNY.  If he doesn't- he will be thrown on top of the scrap heap and be remembered along the lines of Todd Collins, Doug Flutie, RJ and Bledsoe. Only time will tell.

340911[/snapback]

Excellent post!! How true...how true.

Donahoe knows how to manipulate the sheep.

Unfortunately for the sheep I really think he has no respect for them in the morning.

Excellent post!! How true...how true.

Donahoe knows how to manipulate the sheep.

Unfortunately for the sheep I really think he has no respect for them in the morning.

341093[/snapback]

Didn't realize Donahoe has editorial control over USA Today Sports Weekly covers...

I think this is a good thing. I like to hear about him out on the town having a good time. Kelly was alway out too.

340861[/snapback]

As long as he keeps his mind on work if we get to the Super Bowl, unlike Jim Kelly.

PTR

Tell me: what does drinking and womanizing have to do with sucess in the NFL? If that is true then is that suppose to be glorified? As long as he plays good and has success on the field, he could be the biggest whimp, punk, geek or whatever off the field for in the NFL what happens on the field is all that matters. I tell you some people are a trip: if he plays well while drinking it up and chasing women he will be compared to Kelly; if he doesn't play well then he will be called an alcoholic who spends to much time chasing women while he should be watching film and studying the game; Oh my goodness... I can't wait for the season to start!

340917[/snapback]

Finally, some reason.

I tell you some people are a trip: if he plays well while drinking it up and chasing women he will be compared to Kelly; if he doesn't play well then he will be called an alcoholic who spends to much time chasing women while he should be watching film and studying the game

Or if he doesn't do well we can just call him Kerry Collins.

I stumbled onto this thread by accident...and all I can say is...JP's first pre game interview on ESPN Sunday night football better not include the line...

"Suzy, I want to kisssssss youuuuuuu."

A friend of mine told me a story about how he saw Losman in a Buffalo bar about a month after he got drafted. He went up to him, got a nice handshake from Losman and my friend offered to buy JP a drink. Losman just grinned and said normally, he'd love to...but ever since he came to Buffalo everybody has been buying him free drinks and he was up to 14 shots by the time my friend offered him the drink, and he figured that was his limit for one night.

Looks like JP has jumped right into Buffalo life, hasnt he?

I stumbled onto this thread by accident...and all I can say is...JP's first pre game interview on ESPN Sunday night football better not include the line...

"Suzy, I want to kisssssss youuuuuuu."

341831[/snapback]

JP, secure your hat after coming in out of the rain.

I don't blame Namath. That line used to work for him. It probably still does off camera.