Is Kelce the INVISIBLE MAN???

Barnaby Wilde

How in the world is it that this guy is always wide open on last chance power drives?  I mean ALWAYS.  Never an exception.  How does this guy remain totally unguarded in crucial, pivotal points in the game?  Last night's Charger's game case and point.  1 minute and 47 seconds away from victory, then Kelce struck AGAIN!!  Where is the film study?  Where is Kelce, for that matter?  Bills should put a Private Eye on him.  He should never be left out of anybody's sights, even when he goes to bed at night.  Unbelievable.  

I watched him make a critical catch at the end of the game last night as part of their drive to score a TD and win the game when they needed it most.

He ran a crossing route, where he was running sideways more than forward, and he lept off the line.

He got a step or 2 IMMEDIATELY on the DB who was covering him 1 on 1 and that was all Kelce needed.

With that 1 step lead, the DB (running as fast as he could) never caught up to Kelce, he crossed and caught the ball in front of Mahomes, and continued running for a big gain.

The guy is BIG and FAST and it's why he is so dangerous.

The only guy like him that I know of is Gronk.

Obviously humans are capable of being this big and this fast...for some reason, the NFL isn't good at finding them.

Maybe they are all playing power forward in the NBA.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Reverse Meathead said:

How in the world is it that this guy is always wide open on last chance power drives?  I mean ALWAYS.  Never an exception.  How does this guy remain totally unguarded in crucial, pivotal points in the game?  Last night's Charger's game case and point.  1 minute and 47 seconds away from victory, then Kelce struck AGAIN!!  Where is the film study?  Where is Kelce, for that matter?  Bills should put a Private Eye on him.  He should never be left out of anybody's sights, even when he goes to bed at night.  Unbelievable.  

Pick plays...quite a few that should be called as offensive PI but are not.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.