The Bills lost yesterday because… (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

... because I went to the game in person.

My recent record:

2022: L vs Vikings

2021: L vs Pittsburgh

2019: L vs Philadelphia

I also went to most of the games in the early 2000's against NE* - so my in-person record is simply abysmal.  I stopped keeping track a long time ago.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Yes, but what did you do?  :devil:  Sorry, couldn't resist.  Weird game for me.  Had leftover chicken wings from BDubs at halftime, they were real tasty.  That must have been it, because the 2nd half shitshow started shortly thereafter.  I feel shame.

You got nothing to lose MGK, GO FOR IT!!!

Thanks brother!  I can always count on Freddy from the hood.  You will say the implant hug was nice when she left.  Full frontal so happy.  I’ll take the measured approach as I haven’t seen her in 15 years.  If goes well I’ll pm you brotha.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Im sorry guys.  These last two weeks are on me!  After the Dolphins loss, I stopped shaving.  Was not gonna shave until the Bills lost a game.  They went on a nice little win streak.  For some reason, I decided to shave at halftime of the Jets game.  We all know how that ended.  So Coincidence?  

Edited by Taro Nimbus
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.