Adversity always will hit at some point. The response to it is what is important.

Big Turk

Agree with the general sentiment of the thread.  If we could somehow get somewhat healthy in the secondary and Josh stops playing hero ball, we can easily finish somewhere in the 12-5 to 14-3 range and host a home playoff game.  I'm more worried about the endless injuries to the defense, than I am about Josh.  Josh is frustrating as hell right now, but he's driven to win and will figure it out shortly.

34 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

I'm not on the "bad coaching" bandwagon, but how long do fans continue to use injuries, weather, bad luck, etc. on our losses? Frazier and McDermott refuse to deviate from their philosophies. They are poor in-game adjustment coaches. I hate the bend dont break mentality on D. Need to show some different schemes because other teams have figured us out.

If they have figured us out on O, then we are in great shape. We are the #1 offense in the NFL at 424+ yards a game. 31 other teams wish they had been "figured out" like that.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Philadelphia

KC

Miami (makes me ill to type that)

Cincinnati

Nah. It's noone.

Edited by Big Turk

4 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Figured out on "D". Leslie "not very creative" Frazier 

LMAO...yes, because other teams have all the answers when you have your entire starting secondary out, your MLB out and your starting DE out. With more than half the starters out on D, exactly what is he supposed to do? Basically the only thing he can do...protect them as best as he can from not giving up huge plays.

Comedy hour starting early today at TBD I see.

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

LMAO...yes, because other teams have all the answers when you have your entire starting secondary out, your MLB out and your starting DE out. With more than half the starters out on D, exactly what is he supposed to do? Basically the only thing he can do...protect them as best as he can from not giving up huge plays.

Comedy hour starting early today at TBD I see.

Always the injury excuse. I don't like Frazier's coaching philosophy even when we are fully healthy. We need to be more aggressive IMHO.

5 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

The few times Frazier does blitz, it's often off the corners where the blitz takes too long to actually do anything.

That is just poor scheming.

Even if you drive 99 yards, if you throw an INT in the endzone, what difference does it make?

These poor redzone decisions have become commonplace the last few games and will continue to plague this offense if Josh doesn't just take what the D is giving instead of trying to force bad balls.

I think he’s saying we have one of only a couple QBs who can put a team on his back and drive the length of the field… that ability is much more predictable than the turnovers the last few games.

The kid has been pressing late in these games free watching leads evaporate, he’ll bounce back in a big way, book it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.