Election Week Malfunctions, Anomalies etc...

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Honestly? Probably entertaining the kids so that the parents could get a break. Having them read to is probably better than putting them in front of a TV or handing them a phone or tablet. 

Ha!  How would the person benefit them by being in drag vs not being in drag?  If you don’t know and you blew it by saying it benefits them just say it.  Nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  How would the person benefit them by being in drag vs not being in drag?  If you don’t know and you blew it by saying it benefits them just say it.  Nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake. 

Because it’s a costume. What’s better, some random weeb showing up to do a sing a long with your kid or Dafft Duck showing up to do it?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Didn’t find any. 

Now what in the world does this have to do with what goose and I were talking about? 

I know you’re not religious like me but it amazes me how laser focused the cult is on drag shows AND not the number of kids actually abused in Catholic churches and schools. 

Simps! 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know you’re not religious like me but it amazes me how laser focused the cult is on drag shows AND not the number of kids actually abused in Catholic churches and schools. 

Simps! 

Dude….you are all over the place. You can’t even keep your arguments straight. 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Simps! 

Don’t sell yourself short. You’re very religious!  You follow the daily dogma sold by the DNC with more blind faith than even the most devout Christian, Muslim, or Jew. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Dude….you are all over the place. You can’t even keep your arguments straight. 😂😂😂

Another whiff Jim - you’re getting soft.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t sell yourself short. You’re very religious!  You follow the daily dogma sold by the DNC with more blind faith than even the most devout Christian, Muslim, or Jew. 

Catholic?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Ha. You asked me about stats for daytime drag queen crime. That didn’t go the way you expected so now you’re talking about child abuse by the church. :wacko:

No Jimmy - it went exactly how I expected. You don’t think I knew the answer to my own question and was leading the witness?

I’m always one step ahead of you. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Three strikes and you’re out….like always. Thanks for playing. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869d0ih51y0e9h24ay0f

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No Jimmy - it went exactly how I expected. You don’t think I knew the answer to my own question and was leading the witness?

I’m always one step ahead of you. 

What??  There is no correlation. See a good lawyer ties the leading questions together to make his point. Yours was just ***** gibberish. LOL

I think you need to take goose’s lead here. He either passed out drunk (you seem drunk too) or he realizes he had lost and went to bed. 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What??  There is no correlation. See a good lawyer ties the leading questions together to make his point. Yours was just ***** gibberish. LOL

I think you need to take goose’s lead here. He either passed out drunk (you seem drunk too) or he realizes he had lost and went to bed. 

Oh no Jim - it is relevant - you just can’t contest the fact that what you’re biching about is harmless while kids elsewhere are being abused by Catholic priests who DRESS UP and tell stories.