Predict the Final Outcome of the Bills 2022 Season (mid-season check-in)

Johnnycage46

Predict the Final Outcome of the Bills 2022 Season (mid-season check-in)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the Bills land this season when it is all said and done?

• Bills win the SB
    • Bills make it to the SB, but lose
    • AFCC game appearance
    • Divisional round appearance
    • One and done in the playoffs
    • Miss the playoffs

I still say they win the Super Bowl. They are 6-2 which is a good record. Despite the bad play for the past 6 quarters, we still had a four-game winning streak going into yesterday. The 0-2 in the division is a concern. Buffalo is going to have to run the table at home in the division. Maybe they can also get a win in NE to go 4-2. Still have the edge for homefield but the margin is zero against KC. The division is now in play as the AFCE is one tough division. I think the Bills will find a way to get to 12 or 13 wins. So that means 4 or 5 losses. Hoping it's enough for the division and #1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

I predicted the Jets loss before the season started but I thought the best they would be at this point is 5-3.  The final season win/loss total is difficult to predict as you never know if they play the starters the final week.  

Given they are 6-2 now, I will go with 13-4 final season results.  I'm still sticking with my preseason pick of the Chargers and Bills in the AFC Championship game in Buffalo, though Chargers will be a WC not a division winner.  

Bills win SuperBowl over 49ers.

• Like (+1) 1

The game goes in trends. Bills started out playing their best football,and have began to slump. As Cincy and other teams have proven over the years you just need to stay in the hunt and get hot at the right time. I would rather have the issues now so they can be corrected and hopefully don’t resurface come playoff time. 

• Agree 1

It's starting to feel like this is going to be a 'one and done' type of year even if this team secures the #1 seed in the AFC.

Maybe I'm just old school but I still believe it's the teams that can run the ball and stop the run that are going to ultimately rise to the top and this team is terrible at both right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.