My One Last Question About "Sith"

I haven't seen any references to James Earl Jones doing a cameo of "The Voice" at the end, when Darth is Darth. And I haven't seen any comments that he's NOT doing a cameo of "The Voice" at the end. He's still alive, he can still talk; he's GOT to be in it. Has anyone here heard anything?

I haven't seen any references to James Earl Jones doing a cameo of "The Voice" at the end, when Darth is Darth.  And I haven't seen any comments that he's NOT doing a cameo of "The Voice" at the end.  He's still alive, he can still talk; he's GOT to be in it.  Has anyone here heard anything?

339316[/snapback]

From what I understand, Jones does the voice. In the commercials, they have used the voice of Christiansen and altered it.

From what I understand, Jones does the voice. In the commercials, they have used the voice of Christiansen and altered it.

339343[/snapback]

I'm just afraid it ends with Christianson saying, "This is CNN."

But seriously, I read on a website that the character with the last line in Sith is the same as the character with the first line in Episode IV. I think that was C3PO. (It may have been R2D2.)

one of the trailers i saw started with Palpatine "Riiiiise Lord Vadar" and in a very James Earl Jones voice, Vadar replies "Yes Master"

339388[/snapback]

That single snippet gave me chills. Riiiise.

NICE. Hope there's lots of force lightning.

Thanks.  He wasn't credited in Episode IV either.

Also uncredited on the website you found:  Peter Jackson ("A Blue Senate Guard").  Gotta be the director of LOTR!

339444[/snapback]

HE ABSOLUTELY IS THE VOICE.

one of the trailers i saw started with Palpatine "Riiiiise Lord Vadar" and in a very James Earl Jones voice, Vadar replies "Yes Master"

Amazingly enough, that wasn't Jones. It was Hayden Christensen's voice altered to sound deeper and more mechanical.

Jones does voice masked vader in the movie itself, though.

Amazingly enough, that wasn't Jones.  It was Hayden Christensen's voice altered to sound deeper and more mechanical.

339537[/snapback]

Why would they do that when they have the real thing? Perhaps you are confused with the fact that it is Hayden under the mask? Linky??

Amazingly enough, that wasn't Jones.  It was Hayden Christensen's voice altered to sound deeper and more mechanical.

339537[/snapback]

dude, i should charge you royalties for use of the Darth Donahoe phrase 0:)

That single snippet gave me chills. Riiiise.

NICE. Hope there's lots of force lightning.

339393[/snapback]

I love that scene, when they pull him up i nthe new uniform/life support system. Can't wait for tomorrow.

That is Hayden altered evidently. they do bring in Jones at some point.

I'm just afraid it ends with Christianson saying, "This is CNN."

But seriously, I read on a website that the character with the last line in Sith is the same as the character with the first line in Episode IV.  I think that was C3PO.  (It may have been R2D2.)

339365[/snapback]

Spoiler

I can confirm that C-3PO is has the last line in this film.

I wonder if Hayden Christiansen grasps the fact that he will "be" Darth Vader for the rest of his life. He'll never escape it. It's like Shatner and Capt. Kirk.

He could win an Oscar 15 years from now or help cure cancer, but his obituary in the NY Times will read: "Hayden Christiansen, who portrayed Darth Vader in Star Wars. ..."

I wonder if Hayden Christiansen grasps the fact that he will "be"  Darth Vader for the rest of his life. He'll never escape it. It's like Shatner and Capt. Kirk.

He could win an Oscar 15 years from now or help cure cancer, but his obituary in the NY Times will read: "Hayden Christiansen, who portrayed Darth Vader in Star Wars. ..."

339567[/snapback]

He should thank his lucky stars, he sucks as an actor...

They should have made Bruce Campbell the young Skywalker.  Of course...Bruce Campbell should play EVERY role in my opinion.

339583[/snapback]

I think they should have used the guy that played Corky on "Life Goes On". That would have shocked everyone.