My One Last Question About "Sith"

I think they should have used the guy that played Corky on "Life Goes On". That would have shocked everyone.

339588[/snapback]

How do you put a perma-grin on the vader mask??? Great now I'm going to h*ll 0:):lol::doh::P

christenson better not be the whiny little B word he was in episode 2...if he sucks it up as anakin/vader in this film, thats going tomhaunt him forever...

339626[/snapback]

From everything I've heard about it, his performace is very good in this one. Much darker and much more refined. It's a 180 from what we saw before. That is a big relief.

From everything I've heard about it, his performace is very good in this one. Much darker and much more refined. It's a 180 from what we saw before.  That is a big relief.

339657[/snapback]

The first two prequels were not worth the film on which they were printed. Most of the critics agree that ROTS (ironically) restores the franchise.

Why would they do that when they have the real thing?

At the time, they didn't have the real thing. The teaser trailer was releaed in November 2004 and Jones didn't record until early 2005 (when most of the looping work was done for the movie).

The actual sequence of dialogue is from earlier in the movie when Anakin is christened as a Sith Lord and given the name Darth Vader, which is why he doesn't have the mask yet. They just altered his voice for the teaser to better fit the context.

Perhaps you are confused with the fact that it is Hayden under the mask?

Nope.

Linky??

No link, sorry. I got it from a dealer in the spoiler who leaked a bunch of stuff pretty early in production.

At the time, they didn't have the real thing.  The teaser trailer was releaed in November 2004 and Jones didn't record until early 2005 (when most of the looping work was done for the movie).

The actual sequence of dialogue is from earlier in the movie when Anakin is christened as a Sith Lord and given the name Darth Vader, which is why he doesn't have the mask yet.  They just altered his voice for the teaser to better fit the context.

Nope.

No link, sorry.  I got it from a dealer in the spoiler who leaked a bunch of stuff pretty early in production.

339814[/snapback]

Very interesting. I shall pass the information on to those who would be very pleased to know. Thanks!