How are the dems going to curb inflation?

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Or give ridiculous tax cuts to the rich and corporate America and watch it backfire on the economy.

Millionaires for billionaires while YOU bich about gas prices.

Idiots 

the funny part about that comment is most of Bidens bills have been spending full of corporate welfare.

His chips bill is nothing but corporate welfare and TAX breaks for those donor corporations.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the funny part about that comment is most of Bidens bills have been spending full of corporate welfare.

His chips bill is nothing but corporate welfare and TAX breaks for those donor corporations.

And those incentives are creating jobs right here in NY state:

Micron is bringing 9,000 much needed jobs to Syracuse

GlobalFoundries moved its headquarters from Cali to north of Albany - and signed a partnership with Qualcomm that includes $4.2 billion expansion to manufacture chips.

Edwards Vacuum - global semiconductor supply chain company - is currently looking to expand its operations and considering WNY’s STAMP campus.

Trump gave Corporate America a huge tax cut and what did they do?  Huge bonuses for the c-suite and record share buybacks.

Why didn’t Trump fix the supply chain issues associated w chips, etc? 

Republicans don’t create jobs - they give tax cuts to the rich and corporate America.

Idiots 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And those incentives are creating jobs right here in NY state:

Micron is bringing 9,000 much needed jobs to Syracuse

GlobalFoundries moved its headquarters from Cali to north of Albany - and signed a partnership with Qualcomm that includes $4.2 billion expansion to manufacture chips.

Edwards Vacuum - global semiconductor supply chain company - is currently looking to expand its operations and considering WNY’s STAMP campus.

Trump gave Corporate America a huge tax cut and what did they do?  Huge bonuses for the c-suite and record share buybacks.

Why didn’t Trump fix the supply chain issues associated w chips, etc? 

Republicans don’t create jobs - they give tax cuts to the rich and corporate America.

Idiots 

hmm. for how long? till the breaks and welfare ends?  

Its funny cause your parroting that old GOP trickle down story about giving corps welfare and tax breaks.

What you wanna bet none of them even use a union.

And like the empire zones of the 90's.  will be cheap industrial space when said breaks and welfare ends.

I dont know why you are obsessed with that dude.   its kinda creepy and cultish.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

hmm. for how long? till the breaks and welfare ends?  

Its funny cause your parroting that old GOP trickle down story about giving corps welfare and tax breaks.

What you wanna bet none of them even use a union.

And like the empire zones of the 90's.  will be cheap industrial space when said breaks and welfare ends.

I dont know why you are obsessed with that dude.   its kinda creepy and cultish.

What did Trumps tax cuts bring?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

you and your crush. 

But like almost everyone. A break in tax liability.

Why did Pelosi give up the child tax credit for salt deductions to be back. and why are they actively fighting to remove the cap on it?

since we are tossing out strawmen.

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you and your crush. 

But like almost everyone. A break in tax liability.

Why did Pelosi give up the child tax credit for salt deductions to be back. and why are they actively fighting to remove the cap on it?

since we are tossing out strawmen.

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That was sarcasm. 

I go back and forth on the stadium funding discussion. On the one hand I know the Bills are a private company but on the other hand the stadium has become much like a public park in WNY. In fact I’m guessing that it gets way more visitors on annual basis. And the construction itself is a huge jobs program with the vast majority of the money going to local construction workers who turn around and put it right back into the local economy. Again…I go back and forth on it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I go back and forth on the stadium funding discussion. On the one hand I know the Bills are a private company but on the other hand the stadium has become much like a public park in WNY. In fact I’m guessing that it gets way more visitors on annual basis. And the construction itself is a huge jobs program with the vast majority of the money going to local construction workers who turn around and put it right back into the local economy. Again…I go back and forth on it.

If there was not a recently renovated stadium already there I MIGHT be ok with it.  😏

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Still no plan from the dems. I guess if they had one it would have been deployed during the two years they’ve had total control of Washington. I guess they just aren’t good at governing. 

Like I said, voters are voting for the Repubs to fix inflation (because with the composition of the government they can't on their own), they voting to stop the Dems from continuing to make it worse.