Question About Field Passes

cbatl32

Was on the field in Cincinnati before a Bengals/Bills game. Ball came bouncing up to me. I picked it up and someone said, "Here you go" - I look up and Flutie was waiting for me to throw it back to him. Which I did. Big thrill for me that I'll never forget. So could be something like that that makes it worth it to you.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Was on the field in Cincinnati before a Bengals/Bills game. Ball came bouncing up to me. I picked it up and someone said, "Here you go" - I look up and Flutie was waiting for me to throw it back to him. Which I did. Big thrill for me that I'll never forget. So could be something like that that makes it worth it to you.

Cool story!

I’ve had them.   It’s a different experience and worth a “one time” commitment.   You can see the game better on television or in the stands.   You lose some views on the sidelines where you’re unable to walk forward.  The players are not interacting with you in any social way.   They’re busy.   It’s fast and tense.  However, you get a feel and vibe, and will gather a story or two, that you won’t get in the stands or on the sofa.   Do it.

I’d not do it during a meaningful game where I simply had to follow the game and see the action.

Edited by Neo
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

I’ve had them.   It’s a different experience and worth a “one time” commitment.   You can see the game better on television or in the stands.   You lose some views on the sidelines where you’re unable to walk forward.  The players are not interacting with you in any social way.   They’re busy.   It’s fast and tense.  However, you get a feel and vibe, and will gather a story or two, that you won’t get in the stands or on the sofa.   Do it.

I’d not do it during a meaningful game where I simply had to follow the game and see the action.

Thank you so much for this info! I think I’m going to go for it!

1 hour ago, cbatl32 said:

Thank you so much for this info! I think I’m going to go for it!

You. will see a 100 person machine.  A living organism.  An orchestra.    The ball reaches mid-fiield and the place kicker picks up a ball and heads to a kicking net that ball boys are setting up.  Third and eleven and the long snapper and punter stand up and begin to talk (well, maybe not on the Bills’ sideline).  A player limps off, and one by one over the next few minutes, working doctors, inquisitive coaches and encouraging players walk over.  It is the most delightfully organized chaos.

Backstage on broadway with sets, lights, costumes, actors, make-up artists, prop men, etc. all scurrying to their marks.

Edited by Neo
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, cbatl32 said:

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone has ever had the pre/post game sideline field passes.  Is it worth the money?  Do you get to meet any players?  Just trying to decide if it’s an experience that is worth paying the extra money for.  Thanks!

Dude you only live once, and you can always make more $.  If your taking you’re son or something, he’ll never forget it.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I had passes for post game before, it was a gift from the ticket office for having an issue at a previous game. They gave us 30 minutes to throw the ball on the field and take pictures and stuff it was great we actually stole one of the actual team balls we found tucked away in a corner.

PSA: Do Not tuck away your balls when the Firebaugh Kid is in town!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.