And now ? Com’on, let’s have some fun, let’s play !!! 😀

Italian Bills

Hey fellow Bills brothers, after the KC masterpiece win, give your chance at every of the Bills remaining games to play, chance of win of course. 

Let’s start then: 

vs packers

@ jets

vs vikings

vs browns

@ lions

@ pats

vs jets

vs phins

@ bears

@ bengals

vs pats

Very curious to see your takes. Mine are:

65%

70%

75%

70%

80%

65%

85%

90%

70%

65%

85%

I know that everything can happen while the weeks go on, injures for example, teams that improve significantly, but actually those are my takes. 

vs packers 90%

@ jets 90%

vs vikings 90%

vs browns 95%

@ lions 90%

@ pats 85%

vs jets 95% (home game should crush them)

vs phins 90%

@ bears 95%

@ bengals 75%

vs pats 90%

And if I'm doing my math right, this means the mostly likely out come for the year would be 15-2. Wow.

Let’s start then: 

vs packers  99.9% (they can't pass, run, or seemingly defend) 

@ jets  99.9%  (they only run, and we can now stop the run.  Sauce can only cover one person)  

vs vikings  75%.  (they can run, pass, and play D.  Not at our level.  A loss is not out of the realm of possibility, but we have the better QB and D, and more dynamic weapons on offense)  

vs browns  99.9  (we stop the run, they lose) 

@ lions  99.9  (could be 100 depending on what lions team shows up)  

@ pats   99.9  (this team reminds me of  a drought era Bills team.  Just good enough, but not great).  

vs jets  99.9 (see above) 

vs phins  99.9 (depends on who plays QB.  If Tua is back, the game is harder, but we should still win.  Plus, I hope they enjoy us placing dry ice in their locker room :)).  

@ bears  99.9.  Perhaps the "easiest" game remaining on paper.  This team looks awful.  Some good players, but not enough.  

@ bengals  75.0.  Depends.  This team seems like it can beat anyone one week, then reverts to pedestrian.  Their bevy of WRs is likely top 3 in the league, but our secondary will be in total shutdown mode by then as long as the rookies don't hit a "rookie wall".  

vs pats  99.9 (see above, 50% if we rest starters after a quarter due to wrapping up 1 seed) 

• Haha (+1) 1

So for me this means if the Bills were to play a team 10 times, how many times do I think they'd win?  

I have a hard time going under 9, which means its 90%...maybe 8.5 for one of the Jets/Pats games since divisional opponents usually play you tougher, so like 85% for one of those games?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.