Fantasy Football Weekly Thread

bobobonators

I’ll post this here based on other forum’s lack of engagement. 

My fanduel roster is currently:

QB Josh Allen

RB Eno Benjamin

RB Kenneth Walker III

WR Justin Jefferson
WR Isaiah Mckenzie

WR Curtis Samuel

WR Ertz

FLEX Rhamanondre Stevenson

D Bears

This is my dilemma:  do I keep the Allen/McKenzie combo or do i go w Kyler Murray vs Seahawks and upgrade to Gabe Davis. So Allen/McKenzie or Murray/Davis?

Im completely torn. i feel Murray/Davis provide a higher floor while Allen/McKenzie could have a higher ceiling. Im not 100% sure what to expect of McKenzie. 

My week has started off crappy w Samuel at WR 🙄

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I would never sit Josh against anybody, especially a team like KC that he has shredded before.

I don't understand why you couple Josh with McKittrick in this case, why not just couple Josh with Davis ?

Spot on.. Josh never gets benched for a fantasy game, especially on a KC week when you expect he’ll play all 4 quarters against a beat up secondary. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

@bobobonators

I like the Allen/McKenzie package personally. How can you not roll with Allen? Plus the last time the bulls plays KC, Davis single handedly ruined their secondary. I don’t foresee them letting that happen again. I think Knox, the RBs or McKenzie having the largest number of targets

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.