PPP Harassment

716er

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

I don't miss PPP at all anymore, this ***** is weak. A cry baby made a post because he had feelings hurt?  Gosh this place ain't what it used to be since the men left it to the kids.

Toughen up kids, one day your safe space will fall apart. 

**** off 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Well usually this thread promptly sinks to page two and beyond right after I give our resident morons of *****baggery their periodic salute.  But not this time, it's still front and center two days later...

So why not? A twofer to celebrate the first week of December.

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius and @716er.....

***** off!

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

I guess I could give you a few thoughts or some advice on this? 

I’ll take all the thoughts you have. Advice?  Thanks for considering giving me advice but I don’t need any advice.  Beef shanks?  Yes.  Advice?  No. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll take all the thoughts you have. Advice?  Thanks for considering giving me advice but I don’t need any advice.  Beef shanks?  Yes.  Advice?  No. 

Well, first off shank you for the kindness. My thoughts I can't understand. The platypus is a mammal and lives in the water. But it has a beak. And it lays eggs.  And it's poisonous. Did Allah just take all the leftovers and throw them together and call it a day?

I wonder what a platypus shank tastes like.

When you come to the next opener I'll be sure to bring some shanks. 

23 minutes ago, boyst said:

Well, first off shank you for the kindness. My thoughts I can't understand. The platypus is a mammal and lives in the water. But it has a beak. And it lays eggs.  And it's poisonous. Did Allah just take all the leftovers and throw them together and call it a day?

I wonder what a platypus shank tastes like.

When you come to the next opener I'll be sure to bring some shanks. 

Platypus tastes like a combination of duck and walrus.  Don’t ask me how I know this n

• Angry 1

14 hours ago, boyst said:

I don't miss PPP at all anymore, this ***** is weak. A cry baby made a post because he had feelings hurt?  Gosh this place ain't what it used to be since the men left it to the kids.

Toughen up kids, one day your safe space will fall apart. 

We don’t say “cry baby” in here any more.  It’s age-ist, hurtful and unnecessary.

And, your language is offensive as we have ladies present! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We don’t say “cry baby” in here any more.  It’s age-ist, hurtful and unnecessary.

And, your language is offensive as we have ladies present! 

Do I have to apologize to Tiberius now? Sorry tibs.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And me, I think I need an apology as well.  I’m hurting. 

I'm sorry you're a little sensitive child who can't deal with your emotions. I'm sorry that these emotions allow you to validate things beyond your intellectual capacity in order to lessen the realization that you're a moron. 

Sincerely,

Daddy

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Platypus tastes like a combination of duck and walrus.  Don’t ask me how I know this n

Did you eat Jessica Simpson? 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I'm sorry you're a little sensitive child who can't deal with your emotions. I'm sorry that these emotions allow you to validate things beyond your intellectual capacity in order to lessen the realization that you're a moron. 

Sincerely,

Daddy

Did you eat Jessica Simpson? 

I said walrus not a whale.  

58 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I said walrus not a whale.  

And more serious news, I have been meaning to message you about how to find a good financial advisor. I'm building up enough of a nest egg and assets that I actually need to put some money into managing my money... So yeah, I may hit you up for some input on how to find a good one

Just now, boyst said:

And more serious news, I have been meaning to message you about how to find a good financial advisor. I'm building up enough of a nest egg and assets that I actually need to put some money into managing my money... So yeah, I may hit you up for some input on how to find a good one

Well that's not harassing at all!? 

This harassment thread is getting weak. 

21 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Well that's not harassing at all!? 

This harassment thread is getting weak. 

I appreciate you wanting to keep the topic on point. It means a lot to have integrity in a thread on message board.  Thank you, we need more posters like you. 

2 hours ago, boyst said:

Message me when you want to talk. 

• Like (+1) 1