canadian fans interested in TNF

dock581

10 hours ago, albanyfan said:

Would an antenna pick up the CBS broadcast from Buffalo? The signal might be good across the lake.

The antenna would pick up CTV2 from Toronto.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I don't care how much sports programming I am getting, I am getting tired of those 25 crazies living with me and cleaning out my pantry. 😠

You just need to downsize to 12 and a half Toonies, problem solved.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, dock581 said:

I mentioned in the Amazon prime thread that I, as American, spending the summer in Canada, tried to watch the game on my Amazon Prime account was not able. to my disgust, to watch the game. I later learned that it was available in my area of Canada (Crystal Beach) on Cogeco the local cable provider from a Canadian channel called CTV 2. I don't know if was available to Canadians with a Canadian Amazon Prime account but I was surprised it was on regular cable TV.

The broadcast of the game I was watching (through alternative means) was from CTV...I noticed it when they left a few commercials on during the streaming.

20 hours ago, Beast said:

If a region doesn't have real bacon, it probably doesn't have NFL football either.

You Americans are the only ones who call it "Canadian bacon".  We call bacon...now stay with me on this one...bacon.  What you call Canadian bacon we just call peameal ham.  It's like in Philadelphia they don't have "Philly cheesesteaks".  They're just cheesesteaks there.

19 hours ago, T&C said:

Interesting question. Back in WNY we used to be able to get channels 9 and 11 from Canada.

i recall as a kid getting ctv , cbc, and Hamilton CHCH 11. Cable did not pick up 11.

This was the case, I don’t know now…Under black out rules, CTV can’t be blocked out by cable in Niagara county because regular viewers were high enough.

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

You Americans are the only ones who call it "Canadian bacon".  We call bacon...now stay with me on this one...bacon.  What you call Canadian bacon we just call peameal ham.  It's like in Philadelphia they don't have "Philly cheesesteaks".  They're just cheesesteaks there.

Ham.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.