I Like Listening to Diggs

Shaw66

This trade may have been the absolute best outcome for both teams- one of the best all time: Bills get a WR1 in his prime with big game experience to help our young QB grow, Minnesota gets an incredible talent with our pick who has a reliable veteran in Kirk Cousins to acclimate him to the NFL. 

I do think Jefferson would be a stud on this offense as well for sure, but Diggs was exactly what Josh needed to elevate his game and put his trust into a known talent

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I agree.

Smart and articulate, humble yet determined and positive.

I still think the turmoil surrounding his Minnesota departure is a real head scratcher, almost as if they "manufactured " turmoil to have an excuse to trade him away..  

After usually watching most of the player interviews it’s striking (and I don’t know if this is a bills thing or evolution of the nfl) These kids and or men on the bills are:

1) football players through and through..  they all seem to love this game and want to be great at it

2) smart.. well spoken, say the right things the right way

3)Respect … they go on record with respect of the opponents, their teammates and coaches 

4) care… they seem to genuinely love their teammates and coaches 

sure you can fake some of this to some degree, it comes off as genuine anyway… 

it makes the team easy to root for 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Here's Diggs's press conference after yesterday's practice.    "I'm Living My Best Life"

Someone asked if Davis has surprised him.  He said no, people who were around him every day knew how good he was, and it was just that people on the outside didn't know.  

It took 2 full seasons for our coaches to figure it out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.