WGR Postgame show last night

BillnutinHouston

17 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

For out-of-towners, you need NFL+ to listen to the games live on Audacy. For years I would listen to the pregame, but once the game started, it would switch to a national broadcast with an NFL RedZone type format. I'm guessing it's the same for the postgame. They probably have the rights for 30-60 minutes after the game before switching back to the local broadcast. 

If you only want the audio, it's only 29.99 for the season. 

See my post above; the GR broadcast resumed right at the end of the game for me, I'm in Florida.

This is using the GR website and listening live with audacy.

Might I add that audacy software completely sucks eggs.

It's just horrible--worse than Spotify even.

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

I only listen to podcasts now WGR sucks 

The website is so bad I don't blame you.  I listened to S&B yesterday for first time in probably 6 months.

The signal just flat out cut out about 6 times, it repeats segments that were already broadcast out of nowhere for no reason, commercials repeat themselves in endless loops until you reload the page, and forget using the "time slip" feature to go back in time, it just creates more problems.

I can't believe a company that big has software that bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

The website is so bad I don't blame you.  I listened to S&B yesterday for first time in probably 6 months.

The signal just flat out cut out about 6 times, it repeats segments that were already broadcast out of nowhere for no reason, commercials repeat themselves in endless loops until you reload the page, and forget using the "time slip" feature to go back in time, it just creates more problems.

I can't believe a company that big has software that bad.

Yeah I haven't been in there in months but I went in a week or two ago trying to listen to some on demand and it kept stopping and restarting and I said this isn't worth it

22 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

See my post above; the GR broadcast resumed right at the end of the game for me, I'm in Florida.

This is using the GR website and listening live with audacy.

Might I add that audacy software completely sucks eggs.

It's just horrible--worse than Spotify even.

In Florida as well. Yeah, Audacy cuts out a lot for me. Listening yesterday had to pause and restart several times. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.