Willis Mcgahee VIDEO Highlights

05/15/2005 **LINK NOT WORKING**

Sorry folks looks like that LINK is no longer working ...oh well at least few of you got to check it out .

I got this from the " other " message board .... basicaly just copied the link... It starts off slow with some still pictures then goes to game video from last year .

It got my Buffalo Bills Blood boiling and i think Willis is bad a$$ . I really like seeing our recievers blocking down field.. Molds is lookin to lay someone out on EVERY play ... . I love power football and even though willis was slowed last year he is strong and used that to his advantage ...I dont think he used the stiff arm that much before the NFL... I wonder if that was something he picked up from the coaches or from a player when he was sittin out ...

Link : http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21Z4NCC...FS3MC89NWTQ8D4J

I doubt with our current WR roster that we will be called a power running team.

336142[/snapback]

The Pittsburgh Steelers had Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress and Antwan Randle el= power running team. Burress a deep threat, randle el a burner in the slot and Ward a tough wr who can do it all.

We can easily be a power running team with our current group of wr's. Moulds to do a bit of everything. Evans the deep threat, and parrish the burner in the slot. Infact I think we have more of the capabilty to be a power running team now than we did before

I got this from the " other " message board .... basicaly just copied the link...

It got my Buffalo Bills Blood boiling and i think Willis is bad a$$ . I really like seeing our recievers blocking down field.. Molds is  lookin to lay someone out on EVERY play  ... . I love power football and even though willis was slowed last year he is strong and used that to his advantage ...I dont think he used the stiff arm  that much before the NFL... I wonder if that was something he picked up from the coaches or from a player when he was sittin out ...

It is a big file :

Link :  http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21Z4NCC...FS3MC89NWTQ8D4J

336138[/snapback]

I'd hardly call a 9 MB file large. :o

1 min to d/l and that baby is done. :w00t:

Oh man, that stiff-arm is fun to watch...I actually forgot about the Rams "sideline-walk" play that he did, that was great! 

And to think, he wasnt even 100% when he made those plays.

336149[/snapback]

That run against the Rams was won of the best I saw last year. This guy's a force to be reckoned with. He's only going to be bigger, stronger, faster, and more confident this season.

That video got me all pumped up.

SOMEBODY THROW ME A HELMET, I'M GOING IN!!!!!

Great stuff! That TD run, yes TD run down the left sideline against the Rams was spectacular. How they called him out of bounds on that one is beyond me. If there's any doubt, just call him in and let the replay sort it out. It's pretty obvious looking at those clips that most of his speed was already back at times LAST season. We've got quite the all-around back here and that's exciting...

Great stuff! That TD run, yes TD run down the left sideline against the Rams was spectacular. How they called him out of bounds on that one is beyond me. If there's any doubt, just call him in and let the replay sort it out. It's pretty obvious looking at those clips that most of his speed was already back at times LAST season. We've got quite the all-around back here and that's exciting...

336871[/snapback]

When he turns the corner on outside runs, Willis reminds me of Chuck Muncie (without the drugs) or a spunkier Franco Harris.

He may have the best stiff arm I have ever seen, except for tapes of Jim Brown.

It is more like a left jab than a conventional stiff arm.