Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Jacksonville @ Washington

Chris Myers, Robert Smith

FOX LATE 

Green Bay @ Minnesota

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

NY Giants @ Tennessee

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Someone had mentioned FOX needs broadcasters. 

I see that now

They're saving a spot for Brady, who will probably be there next year 

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

They're saving a spot for Brady, who will probably be there next year 

You know, he has the mind to be a great broadcaster with his understanding of the game and what not...

But he has such a naturally whiney, annoying voice I don't think broadcasting is for him.

I can't escape this guy doing car rental commercials on youtube these days and his voice is just so unpleasant to listen to.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

You know, he has the mind to be a great broadcaster with his understanding of the game and what not...

But he has such a naturally whiney, annoying voice I don't think broadcasting is for him.

I can't escape this guy doing car rental commercials on youtube these days and his voice is just so unpleasant to listen to.

He already signed a multimillion $ contract to join Fox as an announcer when he retires.

$375 million

Brady recently signed a 10-year deal with Fox Sports for $375 million to be a lead NFL analyst on-air, although that won't start until he's finished playing. 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

He already signed a multimillion $ contract to join Fox as an announcer when he retires.

$375 million

Brady recently signed a 10-year deal with Fox Sports for $375 million to be a lead NFL analyst on-air, although that won't start until he's finished playing.

I'm glad CBS carries most of the AFC games.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:43 PM, Buffalo03 said:

They can't do anything better than Patriots vs Dolphins? So we get forced fed the Patriots week 1? Ugh

It's the main game over here. If we had lost yesterday I would have struggled to watching it. Now I'm looking forward to it - as long as one side doesn't blow out the other.

18 hours ago, RiotAct said:

wish WNY was getting NYG-TEN.  Besides scoping out our home opener opponent, would like to see how Daboll does in his first game as head coach.

Fortunately, that's the game we're getting in Albany & I'm looking forward to watching it.  I'm also glad we're getting the Ravens @ Jets.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.