Biden's "Speech" Tonight

T&C

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fringe

MAGA means fringe?   Is this what you're saying?

Ok nice try but you're wrong.  Terribly wrong and why you will never win this because you obviously had zero interaction with MAGA supporters and all you're going on is what your party leader tells you.  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Meanwhile. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . back at the Biden speech thread, 

all was not well for those trying to distract from what a disaster it was.

Vulnerable Democrats Distancing Themselves From Biden’s MAGA Speech

by Mike LaChance 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/09/vulnerable-democrats-distancing-themselves-from-bidens-maga-speech/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/democrats-run-from-bidens-divisive-maga-speech

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/6/wisconsins-mandela-barnes-senate-candidate-skips-b/

I don't think it matters what side of the political spectrum someone is on to realize how truly bad this speech was.  It was so bad, even if you watch it without sound, it sends a terrible message.  Its hard to believe, that somewhere along the way, the people that put this together didn't realize how bad it was.  Someone would have to be utterly brain dead to see this as anything but a failure.  Photos of Hitler speeches look more innocent than this.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

I don't think it matters what side of the political spectrum someone is on to realize how truly bad this speech was.  It was so bad, even if you watch it without sound, it sends a terrible message.  Its hard to believe, that somewhere along the way, the people that put this together didn't realize how bad it was.  Someone would have to be utterly brain dead to see this as anything but a failure.  Photos of Hitler speeches look more innocent than this.

Funny how the same snowflakes crying about a speech calling out fascists cheered on Trumps “mean Tweets”

MAGA tears are delicious 

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Funny how the same snowflakes crying about a speech calling out fascists cheered on Trumps “mean Tweets”

MAGA tears are delicious 

Is it possible you are wrong on every argument?  Many MAGA supporters (me included) hated Trump’s tweets.  Unfortunately the same can’t be said for those on the left regarding Biden’s divisive speech.  

And I thought MAGA was a fringe?  If so those tears are from a fringe so who cares.  

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is it possible you are wrong on every argument?  Many MAGA supporters (me included) hated Trump’s tweets.  Unfortunately the same can’t be said for those on the left regarding Biden’s divisive speech.  

And I thought MAGA was a fringe?  If so those tears are from a fringe so who cares.  

HOAX

On 5/23/2022 at 4:32 PM, Chef Jim said:

And he's still ***** with the whatever percentage of the population like you.  Why I love that mother *****.  

Trump 2024  Soooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 

On 4/29/2021 at 11:15 AM, Chef Jim said:

And THIS is exactly one of the big reasons we loved Trump.  

On 2/8/2022 at 11:53 AM, Chef Jim said:

I love how he makes yours and people like you heads explode on a daily basis.  It's a ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Beautiful!!  

On 7/28/2021 at 10:41 AM, Chef Jim said:

This is the main reason I love him. He speaks and liberals lose their *****.  It’s a beautiful sight. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

HOAX

So much work Billy to fail so miserably.   Where did I mention his tweets?  That’s right. I didn’t.  I was referring to his mere existence the made your heads explode and still explode to this day. It’s a beautiful thing. 

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So much work Billy to fail so miserably.   Where did I mention his tweets?  That’s right. I didn’t.  I was referring to his mere existence the made your heads explode and still explode to this day. It’s a beautiful thing. 

HOAX

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

MAGA tears are delicious 

You see it as crying because that is how you relate.  I see it as calling it what it is.  

Trump made some blunders for sure.  The difference is, some people can admit it.  You can't.  

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HOAX

Yeah I know....you've said that.  God you're ***** boring.  

23 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You see it as crying because that is how you relate.  I see it as calling it what it is.  

Trump made some blunders for sure.  The difference is, some people can admit it.  You can't.  

That's the difference.  Trump supporters have no problem calling out Trump as the knucklehead he sometimes is.  However the Biden folks really can't say anything bad about him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I know....you've said that.  God you're ***** boring.  

That's the difference.  Trump supporters have no problem calling out Trump as the knucklehead he sometimes is.  However the Biden folks really can't say anything bad about him.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lhj22p1fibdtvxvevv

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The defining characteristic of a fascist government is that it seeks to silence (or cancel) political dissent. 

Can we PLEASE get the terms correct? 

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race ...

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race ...

And characterized by a canceling of political dissent.