Inflation Reduction Act Tell Me How This Works PLEASE !!

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We’re seeing effects of it now

But when it really hits and we have a really catastrophic event, I wonder what the stance of Republicans will be at that time

So it has nothing to do with El Nino or the super moons?

What exact kind of catastrophic event would prove its due to climate change, and that we could have prevented?

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was on the road all day yesterday traveling to and from a speaking engagement. I drove thru a McDonalds to get a fast ‘lunch’ on and off the highway. It’s over TEN DOLLARS for six chicken nuggets, fries and a Diet Coke. Sure….there’s no inflation! 🙄

It’s transitory! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 8 months later...

HE’S THE HONEST KIND OF CROOK WHO STAYS BOUGHT: 

Biden’s ’Inflation Reduction Act’ Enriches Commie China.

CATHERINE SALGADO 

57336a1f-878d-4f44-a37f-3028f6b6f9be-105

It will be unsurprising to most of us that the wildly misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act” from the Biden administration not only did not help American citizens — but actually helped America’s existential enemy, Communist China.

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/05/19/bidens-inflation-reduction-act-enriches-commie-china-n4929165

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HE’S THE HONEST KIND OF CROOK WHO STAYS BOUGHT: 

Biden’s ’Inflation Reduction Act’ Enriches Commie China.

CATHERINE SALGADO 

57336a1f-878d-4f44-a37f-3028f6b6f9be-105

It will be unsurprising to most of us that the wildly misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act” from the Biden administration not only did not help American citizens — but actually helped America’s existential enemy, Communist China.

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/05/19/bidens-inflation-reduction-act-enriches-commie-china-n4929165

There is evidence that Joe Biden and his family have been receiving laundered Chinese money for years,

Breitbart News, in a May 18 piece sponsored by Americans for Limited Government, quoted and provided evidence to back up a Donald Trump ad. Trump claimed: “Biden’s pro-China economic program puts America last, and it’s killing our country.” Breitbart and Americans for Limited Government found Trump was indeed right about his Democrat presidential opponent’s economic policies being a gift to the CCP.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s working!!!!

Branch Covidians.  

Frankish has already declared this to be BS/fake news as he and two others were able to dine on a 20 piece McNugget for 6.00. No mention of sauces or who drew the short straw and only got 6 McNuggets while the others got 7. 

• Like (+1) 3