'Hope you guessed my name."

Get down...

334173[/snapback]

I'M FOR THAT AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE THE UGLY JILLS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to announce a trade with Arizona of TH for Whatchamacallit their LT and AZ's second round pick in the 2005 draft.

It's a done deal folks. The waiting's over.

TD's so awesome friggin powerful that they're going to redo the Draft just for him and his legacy of genius.

Watch. It'll happen. Please hold your collective breaths.

Has to be the Throwbacks. Thomas Wall and Packers Scrimmage are already top stories on the Bills website.

Stan Roberts coming back would be a grand improvement over John Gurtler. That guy sucked as a Sabres broadcaster and sucks as the Bills PA announcer. He also does voiceovers for Ford commercials. He sucks at that too.

He wants to announce that Ralph has sold the team to him--and that he is changing the name to the Lucifers and the new logo will be Sissy Spacek in a bloody dress...post prom

334021[/snapback]

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):(:lol::lol:

;)

My uneducated guess in the shadow of Alex Smith, is that the Bills and the County reached some kind of deal, to where in return for the County not shelling out money for maintenance due to the County's debt, the Bills are extending their lease.

Either that, or Ralph sold the team to Golliasano, and the team will now be called the Rochester PayStubs!

It was stated on the radio this morning that the press conference is to announce the June Championship Celebration weekend and to announce that throwback jerseys will be worn at the home opener and in one road game.