Strange Dream

Marylin Monroe was very attractive. Sounds like a reminiscence from the nocturnal emission days of yore.

332056[/snapback]

maybe his MM therapist wasn't marylin monroe or mike mularky

maybe it was marylin manson :unsure:

Guest BackInDaDay
Had the strangest dream last night.  I was going to see a therapist and my therapist turned out to be MM. What does this dream mean?!?  :unsure:

331978[/snapback]

That the success or failure of the Buffalo Bills is an important barometer of your happiness; ie. mental health.

That will be $500.

Next. :blink:

Had the strangest dream last night.  I was going to see a therapist and my therapist turned out to be MM. What does this dream mean?!?  :unsure:

331978[/snapback]

You are obsessed with tight ends on several levels.

331978[/snapback]

Ok before we speculate any further, was it a plain or peanut M&M, and what color was it. The green one is the female, the red and blue are males, I believe the yellow is a gay male and the brown is has never had it's gender identified.

331978[/snapback]

Clearly, your dream is easy to explain. You life has been a disappointment because of the Bills failure of winning true glory. MM, under the therapist role, represents the person who will help you from your disappointment.

ANSWER: Bills win Super Bowl under MM. I'm certain

Bill's in the mail.