[Misleading Title]

In an email to season ticket holders this AM, Bills wrote that home opener will be announced Thursday @ 6pm ahead of the full release at 8pm. That means Bills vs. Titans ISN'T home opener & would seem to signal Buffalo being out for the Thursday season kickoff game vs. Rams.

40 minutes ago, eball said:

Why?

See above

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

Hopefully the Rams have a Super Bowl hangover week 1. I would like the Bills to play them early before they hit their stride. If this is the matchup it will embarrassing for the Rams to raise the banner when the crowd is 50-50 and maybe pro-Bills.

We’re better. What are you afraid of?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why?  Someone got 3 straight prime time games last year to start the season.   Please don’t make me look it up.  

Honestly, we start a little flat so I like the idea of a NFC west coast game to start the season.  Let the Bills see another team receive their Super Bowl rings 

"Given the email the Bills sent STH" is the crucial part of Yolo's statement. They said they'll announce the home opener later in the week. Implying that today's announcement of MNF wk 2 is NOT the home opener.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

"Given the email the Bills sent STH" is the crucial part of Yolo's statement. They said they'll announce the home opener later in the week. Implying that today's announcement of MNF wk 2 is NOT the home opener.

Or they will confirm that that is the home opener and tickets are on sale at 6 PM I get whatever ones reading into but you can take it different ways

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Possible. But it’s also possible the NFL/ESPN and the bills are not on the same page. The bills could’ve been unaware that ESPN would leak the week 2 doubleheader ahead of Thursday.

I still think it’s unlikely the bills will be at home week one. Especially since they will have nine road games to play this season and only eight home games.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

And when you consider the Eagles announcing their MNF game is their home opener, but the Bills did not, makes it more likely a home game Week 1.  

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
  • Simon locked this topic