Draft news/impact - Michigan LB David Ojabo tore his Achilles

Draconator

You guys are crazy thinking this injury is just like returning from an ACL. Regardless of recovery time, if Ojabo is able to recover 100% of his explosiveness, he'll be the first, ever. Sure, Cam Akers came back quickly. But he wasn't the same player as before the achilles, and likely never will be. This is the absolute worst type of injury for an athlete.

Maybe Ojabo can get back to 90%, and that's still damn good, but no way would I touch him in rounds 1-2.

Won't play at all in '22

Chance to be back 100% by '23, but certainly no guarantee he's back fill steam by then. A lot of talk that it sometimes takes 2 years to come back all the way from an Achilles tear and feel back to 100%

I think the very soonest he'll go is pick 50 and could fall as low as 75.  Likely goes 50 spots lower.

34 minutes ago, Estro said:

Won't play at all in '22

Chance to be back 100% by '23, but certainly no guarantee he's back fill steam by then. A lot of talk that it sometimes takes 2 years to come back all the way from an Achilles tear and feel back to 100%

I think the very soonest he'll go is pick 50 and could fall as low as 75.  Likely goes 50 spots lower.

is he a MLB?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.