January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Former AG Barr says he wouldn't have prosecuted Trump for Jan. 6 or taking classified documents

NBC News, by Dareh Gregorian

Former Attorney General William Barr said he believes former President Donald Trump is morally responsible for the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol but isn't legally culpable.Asked by NBC News' Lester Holt whether he considered Trump "responsible" for the violence at the Capitol, Barr said: "I do think he was responsible in the broad sense of that word, in that it appears that part of the plan was to send this group up to the Hill. I think the whole idea was to intimidate Congress. And I think that that was wrong."But, he added, he hasn't seen evidence that Trump committed an actual crime.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/former-ag-barr-says-wouldnt-prosecuted-trump-jan-6-taking-classified-d-rcna18330

Can someone please tell me why any serious person would agree to be interviewed by NBC news? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gee Twitter banned the project Veritas video overnight. 

I gotta say I'm shocked. ^_^

Link to website for those who want to bypass censorship and actually view the video that exposes the lying, fraud NYT

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-new-york-times-reporter-january-6-media-coverage/

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

MARK JUDGE: Project Veritas Torches the New York Times and Explodes the January 6 Narrative:

Serious journalists know that our oligarchs used Jan. 6 as a Reichstag fire, to target political dissidents. They know, they just approve.

Rosenberg, the national security correspondent for the New York Times, said the media’s coverage of the Capitol riot was “overblown” and that the events of Jan. 6, 2021 were “no big deal,” according to undercover video released Tuesday by Project Veritas.

In print, Rosenberg and his colleagues have described the claim that there were FBI plants instigating the protestors outside of the U.S. Capitol a year earlier as a “reimagining” of the “attack.” But in the Project Veritas video, which appears to have been recorded without his knowledge, Rosenberg paints a different picture. Here he admits that “there were a ton of FBI informants amongst the people who attacked the Capitol.”

“I know I’m supposed to be traumatized,” Rosenberg said in the video, “but like, all these colleagues who were in the (Capitol) building and are like, ‘Oh my God it was so scary!’ I’m like, [expletive] off!’”

Rosenberg said the Times was “not the kind of place where I can tell someone to man up,” but he said “I kind of want to be like, ‘dude come on, you were not in any danger,’” according to the video. “These [expletive] little dweebs who keep going on about their trauma … . Shut the [expletive] up.” Rosenberg then used a profanity to indicate that his colleagues at the Times lack courage.

“They were making it too big a deal,” Rosenberg said of the political left. “They were making this some organized thing that it wasn’t.”

Read the whole thing.

https://stream.org/project-veritas-torches-the-new-york-times-and-explodes-the-january-6-narrative/

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1