January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Or when you have an obvious criminal that lied in order to get into office and the right, won’t kick him out because they need his vote

If that was a democrat, he would already be gone

Right.  Just like they'd get rid of a guy who had a stroke and had shown that he can't function normally.

I can believe it. 

When will people realize that with commies, NEVER is enough?

There will NEVER be sufficient evidence of...

Biden corruption

J6 law enforcement involvement 

Election rigging

There will ALWAYS be overwhelming evidence of everything the DOJ says that Trump did.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/9/2023 at 10:14 AM, John from Riverside said:

I wonder if you’re intelligent enough to see who actually started the attacking

Another second grade answer.

Look, I posted a tweet about the Jan. 6th committee destroying records, it happened to be posted by Julie Kelley.

Instead of responding as an adult, you chose to name-call her (and NC)

When I called you on it, I get   "Well he started it"..

If you aren't going to respond to WHAT I post and continue to just bellyache about sources,

Please do me (and the board) a favor and not respond.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

A few things we have known...

Sund confirms that by LAW the house/senate sergeants at arms must grant approval to deploy the national guard. @John from Riverside

From his first request on J6 to house SAA Irving for NG assistance approval and his ELEVEN subsequent calls until approval was finally given, 71 minutes elapsed.

On the first request for help, Irving told Sund he'd have to "run it up the chain".... who is the last rung in the chain above Irving, @ChiGoose?

Pelosi.

A tidbit I hadn't yet heard..

The NG finally arrived at the Capitol at 6 pm. There were police officers from NEW JERSEY that arrived at the Capitol before the NG did.

I encourage every non useful idiot to watch this interview. Sund was the friggin chief of Capitol police, he should be the very first person you'd want to hear from if you really wanted to get to the bottom of J6. Curiously he had to beg to give testimony and almost the entire media outside of Tucker has zero interest in interviewing him.

I wonder why?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

In the Tucker interview Sund says the intel Milley was getting in the weeks and days prior to J6 led him to consider SHUTTING DOWN ALL OF DC.

So they have all this intel suggesting serious violence and they share none of it with the chief of Capitol police?

Why?

You know why.

🎯 

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE,  who isn't a useful idiot needs to watch this.

They fired Tucker in part so they wouldn't have to air the original interview.

After you watch this new one you'll know why.

Please watch this.

There shouldn’t be 4M views, there should be 40M or 400M views.

This interview is among the most powerful I’ve ever witnessed and I’ve witnessed or been part of Law Enforcement investigations and intelligence activities for decades.

Thank you @TuckerCarlson for sitting down w/ Chief Sund.

And thank you @elonmusk and @X for being a platform for the truth.

We’re in trouble America and we better get it right (morally, legally, and politically) in the next year or so, otherwise, we’re done.