Charley Taylor RIP

stuvian

7 hours ago, stuvian said:

This makes me very sad. 

I have known Charley Taylor for almost 20 years and before his health went he used to be a regular at Northern Buffalo Bills Backers annual tailgate.  Picture below is from Annual Tailgate which I recruited Andre Reed to. Charlie is in the brown jacket.

Tailgate-with-Andre-Reed-Charlie-Taylor.

Most of the attendees were Bills fans but Jimmy would bring in some of the local Washington players occasionally and Charlie stuck.

There was tendency for him to not get much attention since there were other Bills related guests so sometimes I'd sit and talk with him.

When he was not a guest of a recent tailgate I asked if I could visit him I was told "No, only family."

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

This makes me very sad. 

I have known Charley Taylor for almost 20 years and before his health went he used to be a regular at Northern Buffalo Bills Backers annual tailgate.  Picture below is from Annual Tailgate which I recruited Andre Reed to. Charlie is in the brown jacket.

Tailgate-with-Andre-Reed-Charlie-Taylor.

Most of the attendees were Bills fans but Jimmy would bring in some of the local Washington players occasionally and Charlie stuck.

There was tendency for him to not get much attention since there were other Bills related guests so sometimes I'd sit and talk with him.

When he was not a guest of a recent tailgate I asked if I could visit him I was told "No, only family."

Thank you for this wonderful tribute. Was Charley from Buffalo?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.