Addressing the RB position

smuvtalker

21 hours ago, Pete said:

pair Motor with Breece Hall!  The Bills need a RB with speed and receiving ability.  Hall runs a 4.39 and has great hands.  He can run wheel route, and he can take a screen to the house

Did you think we could get him in the second or 3rd round?  I see the Bills opening their first on defensive side of the ball,  defence needs play makers

On 2/10/2022 at 10:15 PM, Ross Murdock said:

Rashaad Penny?  Leonard Fournette? He's still just 27. I'm sure the Seahawks want to retain Penny. 

Rashaad Penny is an interesting player that fits our system or any system.  But, like Singletary had late in the year, I think Penny needs to be the feature back.  When he is the feature back he is huge, fast, gains extra yards after contact, hits holes hard and can catch.  He is a 3 down back.  He has had injuries issues since he was drafted though.  I like Penny and Singletary as the back up.  Penny can be an additional weapon for JA.  I also agree and improved O line will improve whoever is running and catching the rock.

2 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Did you think we could get him in the second or 3rd round?  I see the Bills opening their first on defensive side of the ball,  defence needs play makers

I think Bryce will go high in 2nd round.  If none of our highest rated players are available at 25(action spot), I would trade back to top 2nd for multiple top 75 picks, and select Bryce there.  Then we would have 3 top 75 picks, 3rd, 4th, 5th, two 6th, two 7th- to address CB, WR, OL, TE, DL, P

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.