Just saying... Jim Schwartz is out there looking for DC job

tomur67

7 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Or I've taken statistic classes and know numbers can easily be manipulated. If you saw our defenses complete body of work and still think “yeah, that's the best defense in football. #1!” then I don't know what to say.

We played a game where the other team didn't throw the ball. 

Mel Kiper’s analysis of Josh Allen

lol that’s the 2nd time replying to me where you present “well, if you don’t agree with my idiocy, i don’t know what to say.” Yes. We know you don’t know what to say because you don’t have much to say. “Numbers are easily manipulated” and how were those numbers “manipulated” to give the Bills their ranking, compared to how those numbers are usually calculated YoY in the NFL?

14 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Add whatever weight you want to it. It doesn’t invalidate the defense’s rank and it doesn’t make other posters “delusional” for pointing it out. Statistics aren’t invalidated just because the season ended on a sour note. Not how math works.

Obviously you were not a math major and did not work with imaginary numbers.

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, purple haze said:

This thread is full of people who want to get rid of Frazier based on the 13 seconds.  I assumed you were one.  My apologies to you.  

And no, get your own numbers for the Powerball.

I WANT POWERBALL NUMBERS DAMMIT!!!  

:lol:

On 2/9/2022 at 8:01 AM, JoPoy88 said:

Add whatever weight you want to it. It doesn’t invalidate the defense’s rank and it doesn’t make other posters “delusional” for pointing it out. Statistics aren’t invalidated just because the season ended on a sour note. Not how math works.

It kinda does.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/6/2022 at 7:51 PM, FarrellsFinest said:

We just had the number 1 def. There is no pleasing some people.

How did that final 42 point collapse please you,:pretty satisfied with getting sent home by KC TWO YEARS IN A ROW FROM THE PLAYOFFS, AND THIS TIME WITH JUST 13 seconds left to defend ?  How pleased were you with getting out coached by a tight end in regulation? Feeling very pleased with that walk off OT DEFENSIVE STAND ?   Some people set the scoreboard bar so low they keep living by the wish “;we’ll beat them next year And next year will be our Super Bowl year for sure” !

Problem is in reality “ we’ll beat them next year “ has come , gone , and never happened. How many lombardies do they award and hold parades to honor the “ statistical”; #1 Defense?   Hmmmm, yep. ZERO.  SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST STAT JUNKIES and that stat and 5$ will get you something at Starbucks , and I have never seen a lombardi trophy on sale there in all my years of loving coffee!  Guess I am just too picky !   😊😂😉. Let that #1 d quit giving up hail Murray’s, quit getting blown out by rbs like Henry and Taylor, quit blowing leads given to you twice in an away playoff game especially with only 13 seconds left, quit folding in Ot and how bout making a stand in one possession games where your record was 0-7 , oh how about changing that 0-4 playoff road record ?  Those are some interesting stats to go along with that valuable #1 defense title.  Man , I am asking way too much  and there is just no pleasing me !  Lol!  

Edited by DrPJax
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.