Josh Allen was feeling the pain of today as well

Einstein

7 hours ago, arcane said:

There were 100k likes on that tweet within 3 minutes. I know that's a silly thing to care about, and I don't care about it, but it's definitely a sign that the Bills' franchise quarterback is firmly planted as a household name 

Yup, and it feels great.  For three years I’ve taken relentless s-h-i-t from friends and acquaintances that Allen isn’t an elite QB because of his iNaCcUraCy issues, that he runs too much, and because he played at Wyoming.  I’ve had Bama fans tell me Tua and McCorkle are better.  Not going to happen any more.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

I know that some mock the feelings of those of us who are still feeling the hangover of regret from last Sunday.

But alas, we are not alone!

I didn’t even watch the games. NFL football has become meaningless to me IF the Bills are not playing. 

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Ed Oliver was the only D lineman that gave an effort.  He had the only true sack on Mahomes and 2 TFL's. As for the rest of our vaunted pass rush rotation.  Meh.....Crickets.....Josh will use this as fuel in the future. And so help me if Frazier & McD screw this up again they're done to me.

if we bring Frazier back we are idiots. 

And Bean, quit position drafting.  Fill pass rusher in FA and get BPA

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.