Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I refuse to turn 30 today.

Instead I will celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Have a Dos Equis for me.

328982[/snapback]

Happy Birthday. 30 is a great age. I was 49 yesterday. It goes quick. Imagine the trauma I face next year! :D

Have a Dos Equis for me.

328982[/snapback]

Happy Birthday, although it is considered 'bad form' to LAMP your own birthday. ;)

Also HBD to ch19079(24) a mere pup and a new member shebs(46) who is now as old as me (mini LAMP) :D .

Happy Birthday, although it is considered 'bad form' to LAMP your own birthday. :D

328986[/snapback]

What is it good form to LAMP about?

Happy Birthday to Goo and to JohninMinn a day late!

What is it good form to LAMP about?

328993[/snapback]

Sex with super models, partying with Fabio, telling the world that you are a horrible human being, boasts about your hangover, your favorite TV show, the St. Louis Cardinals...

and never washed  :D

328999[/snapback]

So you've seen them then?

It's easier to throw them up against the wall and have them stick, than to put them away.

Have a Dos Equis for me.

328982[/snapback]

Happy BDay

30 huh....well, I'm 38 and i feel great. Just start taking care of your body. Don't go all Kellen Winslow jr now. Since my 30th birthday I've made it a point to workout 5 days a week, drink allot of water, eat colon friendly foods, and stay off things like motorcycles. It has been paying off too. I feel better than I did at 29. My hair was thinning so I decided to shave it. Everyone thinks I'm 28.

BTW, are you still shaving your head? Ever find a way to dull the shine?

Happy Birthday! I am 35 and think the 30s is the greatest decade of your life. You can still bang gorgeous young girls and very easily, you accrue knowledge and lifes experience, you have money, are still athletic, and you are clued into what the meaning of life is. The 30s rock- enjoy the next decade amigo! Salud!