Daboll to Take Dorsey if Named Giants HC?

wettlaufer

Dorsey then becomes, at best, like the KC OC, who people wonder if he or the HC is calling the plays.  He won't be a HC for a long time.  

At worst, Daboll destroys that offense and Dorsey sinks with him.  

He'd be INSANE to leave if we wanted to keep him.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, but I think he could go with Daboll

he'd also be insane, unless Daboll offered him the OC job.  But then he might also swim or sink with Daboll.  This may be more likely.  Whatever one we don't keep goes with Daboll.  

21 minutes ago, wettlaufer said:

On the twitters today. Not if Josh has a say, sounds like.

I saw this yesterday. If you go through all his tweets on this. He is saying Dorsey is Dabolls first choice. But he also says the Bills love Dorsey and he expects him to be in Buffalo. 

Retweeted by Marino:

Dorsey stays in Buffalo. 

Shocked if Dorsey makes it to BUF

Dorsey won't leave. He will get a big contract with the Bills to be OC and then he will leave for a head coaching job when he realizes he can never win a championship as long as McDermott and Frazier are coaching the defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

McDermott is an excellent coach. Frazier is OK. Daboll (IMO) is very, very good. 

When it comes to Dorsey, the last thing he would want I would think is to be the next Bienemy, where so much effort is put into "KC is really Eric's offense, Andy Reid is just the guy who decides when to call timeouts."

Please. Just please. Like Ne England isn't Belichick's defense either... 

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

he'd also be insane, unless Daboll offered him the OC job.  But then he might also swim or sink with Daboll.  This may be more likely.  Whatever one we don't keep goes with Daboll.  

I should have clarified I think it would be the OC job if he left