Who do we lose to FA this year?

bills6969

Notable FAs include: Hughes, Addison Philips, Wallace.  Who if any do we bring back?

the following year is when we will have some serious decisions to make with contracts as guys like Hyde, Poyer, Edmunds contracts expire.  Next year will probably be last year with nucleus of this defense.  Do we redo any of their contracts in the offseason?  

We really start to feel impact of Josh’s contract on Cap so the FO has their work cut out for them on how they can make contracts to work to keep the nucleus of this team together,  especially on D.  I don’t see us being able to bring in any big names FA, so we need to do well in draft to fill our holes.

ok, back to sobbing on my bathroom floor.

Edited by bills6969
  • Agree 1

Hughes and Addison have very good 1st steps and seemed to be pressuring well but just couldn't quite make enough difference in this game.     I guess these guys would be gone next year but having them show up at camp and seeing how they play makes more sense than letting them walk.   Same with Star.   If they have a great offseason and show up in shape next summer you give them a chance to win a roster spot like anyone else.

Meanwhile cb, edge and middle LB in the draft please.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.