Kansas City Chiefs Offense vs Buffalo Bills Defense | Kurt Warner

inthebuff

27 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I saw Warner at an NFLUK event before Covid struck. He was good value. A bit too friendly with Brady though.

Other ex players there were Michael Irvin, Willie McGinnest and Cliff Avril. 

‘twas a good night. 

Oh lord, I hate will mcginest.....what a Homer he picked an all-patriot super bowl....

Tennessee vs. Tampa...

yuck!

I hope neither makes it but I would love to beat Tampa. I prefer they lose this week to the rams though.... Get rid of them asap.

I hope AD and VM run him over .....

• Like (+1) 1

Man alive! We gotta get our front four playing for keeps! Gotta be so tough and aggressive.

schmear that little squirt. While the KC has no doubt gotten better with time, so has our guys.....

Especially the tackles with Ed and Phillips and Star coming off the bench. For the most part I expect the fourth DT to be mainly an end. Jerry and Groot really have to take up their play. I hope Jerry can find a fountain of youth for this game. If not, if Addison is down it's up to the kids: Groot, Epenesa and Boogie. Maybe Efe gets to play and plays big for us! We have to get there with four!

C'mon guys! You can do it!

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.