Jerry Hughes’ Last Regular Season Home Game?

Coach Tuesday

If they don't go to the SB i could see him coming back for 1 more year on a veteran minimum contract & for his leadership in the locker room . He isn't his old self but he still is around the ball & causing pressure so i think he still has a little left to give .

Who can forget this !! His scoop & score against the Bronco's last year ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ghpkOwR6XU

Despite not getting home for the sacks, last I looked he was still near the top of the league in QB pressures. I felt at the start of this season this could be his last as a Bill. They do love having a vet presence in each position group so I could see them working out some kinda deal to keep him on in a smaller on field role but still there for the young guys to learn from. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/8/2022 at 3:42 PM, gonzo1105 said:

sure am not. It’s possible to state how good he was and also admit he’s done and won’t be back next year. I’d like him to occasionally  sack the QB for a guy making the type of money he has. Addison , who has been a whipping boy here, has outsacked Hughes this year and last despite being older . It’s okay tho you can throw out the vaunted pressure rate to me about why he’s still good

Need to throw out the pressure rate stats as obviously they mean nothing to you....the eye test says it all, he is much better than you want to allow him to be.  Lets see how the next few games play out as Hughes is normally a playoff beast.....sure looked pretty dang good today!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.