Folks Who Don't Sympathize With Terrorists: These are the actual insurrectionists

716er

6 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You have a point. But anyone who wants to win a fair and honest election would never consider the revolutionary option. Many of trumps people care little of fair an honest. Hopefully the truly loyal R can rake control.

Huh?  Who is considering the “revolutionary option”?  

11 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You have a point. But anyone who wants to win a fair and honest election would never consider the revolutionary option. Many of trumps people care little of fair an honest. Hopefully the truly loyal R can rake control.

I remember last November when Trump supporters working polling locations in large urban cities in several swing States stopped vote counting activity at around 11 PM election night, shoed away opposition party observers, and resumed the count augmented by boxes of suddenly discovered mail-in ballots that pushed their candidate to victory in those States.  Then locked away the boxes of ballots, refused to allow anyone to inspect them, and fought all court challenges while flooding the media with "there's nothing to see here messaging".  We need to make sure those cheating scum don't try to pull this off again.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I remember last November when Trump supporters working polling locations in large urban cities in several swing States stopped vote counting activity at around 11 PM election night, shoed away opposition party observers, and resumed the count augmented by boxes of suddenly discovered mail-in ballots that pushed their candidate to victory in those States.  Then locked away the boxes of ballots, refused to allow anyone to inspect them, and fought all court challenges while flooding the media with "there's nothing to see here messaging".  We need to make sure those cheating scum don't try to pull this off again.

If that occurred, I agree 100%. I heard of accusations,  but repubs made so many false claims hard to believe them. If fact hard to believe anyone in politics these days. 

Example "I never had sex with that women" Bill C. 

For some reason, people accept outright lies from politicals

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

No, not tibs or time, just one who despises trump and refuses to acknowledge him. I am a fiscal conservative. Respectful of my great American neighbors and friends and have an opinion from a position outside the forest. The America of Reagan, even Nixon, was honorable. trump disrespected America and most of its citizens and friends of America. IMHO.

Maybe, but I did not suggest that the dems were honest either, the nation needs someone who is.

I don’t think you’ve ever said a disparaging word against the dems. As far as you being a conservative, I’m not sure you know the meaning of conservative. 
Your opinion of America means as much as my opinion of Canada. Which is nothing. 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Conspiracy Aluhut GIF

2 hours ago, Westside said:

I don’t think you’ve ever said a disparaging word against the dems. As far as you being a conservative, I’m not sure you know the meaning of conservative. 
Your opinion of America means as much as my opinion of Canada. Which is nothing. 

Wrong...Biden is Deadman walking. The only person who could be in an election was trump. If the Republicans chose a middle of the road candidate, they could have won by 15%. The only way the ultra left has a chance at destroying America is to have the Republicans choose ultra right. Nixon told 1 lie and was impeached. trump lied every day and still 47% of people voted for him because of Biden and AOC etc. If the Republicans move yo the center they would own the country. They cannot even shutdown Taylor Greene. 

Conservative is Reaganism in my books. You know nothing of Canada because your news people and networks are so engaged in playing left/right money game. America consumed with America. 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Run away when Westside , you spend to much time sharing trump docturn with other trumpers, rather than thinking about how your country can survive for 100% of the citizens, not 50%+1. IMHO, but as you point out, not my concern but I do think many of you are smart enough to see what is happening to the union.

42 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wrong...Biden is Deadman walking. The only person who could be in an election was trump. If the Republicans chose a middle of the road candidate, they could have won by 15%. The only way the ultra left has a chance at destroying America is to have the Republicans choose ultra right. Nixon told 1 lie and was impeached. trump lied every day and still 47% of people voted for him because of Biden and AOC etc. If the Republicans move yo the center they would own the country. They cannot even shutdown Taylor Greene. 

Conservative is Reaganism in my books. You know nothing of Canada because your news people and networks are so engaged in playing left/right money game. America consumed with America. 

LOL. What lies did Trump tell daily (that is, that were any different than the lies Barry’s or Joey’s admins told/are telling)?  And what candidate could they have replaced him with to ensure that 15%?  Any candidate would have been tied to the Wuhan deaths, which is what did Trump in, not any “daily lies” (except by the Dems, and yet it still was a close election).  

The Dems have succeeded in exonerating Trump wrt Wuhan virus and that alone would be enough to sink them in the midterms and next election. Their Marxist turn however has turned off many moderate Dems and independents, and will be the death of them if they don’t reverse course soon. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL. What lies did Trump tell daily (that is, that were any different than the lies Barry’s or Joey’s admins told/are telling)?  And what candidate could they have replaced him with to ensure that 15%?  Any candidate would have been tied to the Wuhan deaths, which is what did Trump in, not any “daily lies” (except by the Dems, and yet it still was a close election).  

The Dems have succeeded in exonerating Trump wrt Wuhan virus and that alone would be enough to sink them in the midterms and next election. Their Marxist turn however has turned off many moderate Dems and independents, and will be the death of them if they don’t reverse course soon. 

You are correct sir, in paragraph #2. 

The R party has eaten their own moderates and will not allow a candidate to emerge. Who knows who may emerge from business or the forces. 

Enjoy the game

Go Bills

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

You are correct sir, in paragraph #2. 

The R party has eaten their own moderates and will not allow a candidate to emerge. Who knows who may emerge from business or the forces. 

Enjoy the game

Go Bills

Your 2nd sentence is completely wrong. Trump isn’t an extremist, unless you consider “America first” an extremist position.  And what we’ve seen is that people are more willing to go that route than the “America last” espoused by the Democrats.

And in any case, Trump has one more term as president left. And then he’s gone.

Oh and Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1