Tired of Lebron James

Irv

On 1/13/2022 at 10:19 AM, T master said:

But the real scary thing is when that athlete is so popular and has such a large following of young people that his demented thought process can make a young person think that he makes sense .

Just because he is really good at sports doesn't in any way mean he's really good at governing any thing . I just consider the source but the youngsters don't know any better it's almost in some ways like those that followed or believed Jim Jones .

Yeah, but an old white guy who's not particularly good at ANYTHING has to be a genius at governing everything, right?

On 1/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, Doc said:

Especially when he never even went to college and has been living in his NBA privilege bubble for his entire adult life.

The First Amendment doesn't apply just to college graduates. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, SoTier said:

Yeah, but an old white guy who's not particularly good at ANYTHING has to be a genius at governing everything, right?

Well when your given X amount as a young person to start out with & invest that money to become one of the worlds richest people at some point in your life then that has to account for something .

Genius i'm not thinking so but pretty dam smart as to knowing the in's & outs of running a huge business definitely & that is much better than some of the prior & current morons that have been POTUS seeing as they can't balance their own check books & have little to no experience running a major company .

But those guys (politicians) keep getting elected then we wonder why the deficit is in the trillions 🤔 DUH ... But as long astray keep giving out & we keep getting those free bees keep the morons coming that's what gets votes !! 

Then you have a guy that has a high school diploma that plays BB for a living which takes more physical ability than brains & listen to his political advice i have a tendency to listen to the prior guy & his color means nothing to me it's the practical life experiences i'm looking at & for .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, T master said:

Well when your given X amount as a young person to start out with & invest that money to become one of the worlds richest people at some point in your life then that has to account for something .

Genius i'm not thinking so but pretty dam smart as to knowing the in's & outs of running a huge business definitely & that is much better than some of the prior & current morons that have been POTUS seeing as they can't balance their own check books & have little to no experience running a major company .

But those guys (politicians) keep getting elected then we wonder why the deficit is in the trillions 🤔 DUH ... But as long astray keep giving out & we keep getting those free bees keep the morons coming that's what gets votes !! 

Then you have a guy that has a high school diploma that plays BB for a living which takes more physical ability than brains & listen to his political advice i have a tendency to listen to the prior guy & his color means nothing to me it's the practical life experiences i'm looking at & for .

Give me a guy who created and heads a multi-national corporation over a junior Senator (who know nothing about governing or running anything other than a campaign, if even), or a senile old Congress Critter, anyday.  Joey's time was decades ago, not when he was close to 80.

• Agree 1

• 2 years later...