Burrow NOT playing Sunday - per Burrow

Big Blitz

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bengals are a confusing team.  One week they look like they are among the AFC Elite.  Then next week they struggle against bad or mediocre teams.  

I mean they have losses to the Bears, Jets, Browns, as well as some other teams they should have beat.  They also barely beat the Jags, Broncos, etc.  

They are more Jeckyl and Hyde than we have been this year.  Then they go out and play a game like they did against the Chiefs.  Jamar Chase had averaged less than 50 yards a game for like 5 weeks then explodes into prime Randy Moss against the Chiefs.  Had him on my fantasy team...his previous 5 weeks he totaled 55 fantasy points over 5 games.  In week 17 (when I was already eliminated thanks a lot to his poor performances in prior weeks) he totaled 53 points that week alone.  

They are a hard team to read, Chase can look uncoverable at times, then in other games seem to be easily taken out of the game.  But they have a lot of weapons on offense, so if they get hot they will be a tough out.  

Play our D against them and they can't score is the moral. They need big plays.  Take that away and just like Josh or mahomes they struggle. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, eball said:

Key here is Saturday night.  If Denver beats KC then the 2 seed is in play and we want the Browns to beat the Bengals.  If KC wins then we can't get the #2 so it's all about sorting out the rest of the seeds on Sunday.  If you want to go to Tennessee the 2nd weekend you want the 4, if you don't mind going to KC it's the 3.

The way we are built I'd rather play KC. Tennessee is always an issue.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Who said anything about wanting to play in a dome?

The weather in Buffalo has almost one constant thing and it's the biggest thing and it's not like it almost anywhere else - WIND

Of ALL the playoffs teams that impacts us negatively the most.  

If it's seriously windy, I take Allen over any other QB out there. Maybe Mahomes also, I guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.