Andre Roberts had 101 yard TD return

Punching Bag

2 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Wanna revisit this now? That he fumbled in a win and in game. That ended up costing his team 7 points 

I liked Roberts but I posted above on the 3 rd what I would do. Steven son and McKenzie have BOTH BEEN ISSUES, and McKenzie made another bad decision today and almost fumbled one as well.  I suggested putting hyde back therefrom now on because punt returns have little chance to do anything but bad!   Penalties, at least by the Bills happen at a 50% rate.  See today!  Put azure handed guy just so the ball doesn’t bounce losing more yardage, run with it if mo one is around, but otherwise just secure it and save yards !  That’s exactly what Mcd did today!   Good for him. Doubt we see. Mckenzie or Stevenson any further returning kicks.  Just too many negatives.   Hyde worked well. We even blocked our first punt but Dabolls vanilla offense blew the turnover with a 3 and out , at least no points.  Those things need cleared up. For all the talk of complimentary football, they really are getting nothing pit of pint special teams. A

At least with Hyde you have a guy who handles pressure and won’t be likely to cost yards by not catching the ball and is unlikely to fumble with fair catches. Smart move as today the rules on holding, blocking in the bsck are ruining the return game. Field it safely, start your o there and not 10-15 yards further back because of penalties!   I liked Roberts , tho he helped cost us the Titans gams last year.  Hyde is the best option now! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.