That was not a Football Game Last Night - Weather ruined it

Billsfan1972

8 hours ago, cd1 said:

I wonder how much "heavy snow" Josh Allen played in before he became a Bill? I wonder how many Buffalo Bills players or coaches, for that matter come from warm weather states?  It is total BS to think that a kid from Firebaugh, California has some sort of magical advantage playing " in the mud, rain, heavy snow...everything expect(?) a thunderstorm".  You forgot to mention the WIND; the very element we could not overcome last night.

Another thing, teams that come to play in the wacky western NY weather have ONE game possibly effected by the elements. The Buffalo Bills have HALF of their entire season possibly influenced by the elements. It makes it much more difficult to remain competitive.

IMHO...

The Bills been around for 50 years..are u trying to say you lost more games because of the weather and not cause the other team better prepared?

Cause NE weather could be hell and I remember a certain California kid playing great in the snow..

And I don't know..I would say, the coaching stuff should understand about the weather and coach that way..

The GM should understand its Buffalo n not California and draft players that can handle it...

And nobody plays in a thunderstorm.

13 hours ago, BTB said:

You can bet your life savings that if it is an open air stadium, the answer will be “we surveyed our fans and this is what they preferred”. 

and the truth will be it cost less.  because even in the 90’s we did not have full stands in Dec and Jan non-playoff games. 

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

🙄 Just because your first love is a domed stadium does not mean it was not a football game.

Football started outside and lots of non-football things were added but playing outside is not one of them.

If that's what you want. I'm not going to be around the next 50 years so. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.