Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I have, repeatedly. How far are you willing to go in your support of Ukraine?  Why are you so afraid to answer the simple question, nukes or no nukes?

I have not seen anyone suggest nukes to Ukraine, so no point in answering your silly question. 

Keep asking, though 😂 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure we do.  It just falls on deaf and dumb ears.

No, you guys are rather silent on those points 

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Democracy good putin bad.  Should we give Ukraine nukes to defend themselves?

Should we? 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think it's important? You guys really never say anything bad about Putin or anything good about democracy. 

two things can be true. Russian shouldn’t have invaded Ukraine. Ukraine is also a highly corrupt country and to say otherwise is a total lie. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

two things can be true. Russian shouldn’t have invaded Ukraine. Ukraine is also a highly corrupt country and to say otherwise is a total lie. 

More corrupt than what? 

You think the USA is really corrupt, also, correct? 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

This is an oddly cowardly response for someone who talks so tough. 

How so? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, you guys are rather silent on those points 

Should we? 

No, we absolutely should not.  Are you afraid to answer because you think by rejecting the idea someone will accuse you of being pro Putin?  If so, you are the only one doing that.

Just now, Tiberius said:

More corrupt than what? 

You think the USA is really corrupt, also, correct? 

How so? 

You have been loudly banging the table to give Ukraine whatever they want in the war aid, but refuse to answer this one simple question. Seems cowardly to me.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Still no proof? Ok 

And you have no proof everything is on the up-and-up either.  That being equal, I throw more weight behind the opinion of somebody that has articulated a level of understanding and experience about the process than you have, which is apparently nothing.       

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

No, we absolutely should not.  Are you afraid to answer because you think by rejecting the idea someone will accuse you of being pro Putin?  If so, you are the only one doing that.

You have been loudly banging the table to give Ukraine whatever they want in the war aid, but refuse to answer this one simple question. Seems cowardly to me.

Oh well. I'd say appeasement is cowardly, but I suspect the isolation sentiment has a darker aspect

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

More corrupt than what? 

More corrupt than 120 other countries, according to this:

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021/index/ukr

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh well. I'd say appeasement is cowardly, but I suspect the isolation sentiment has a darker aspect

So you are saying we should give nukes to Ukraine?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's hilarious.  Most Dems couldn't even have told you Ukraine was a country, much less where it was on a map, and now it's suddenly the most important country there is, even more so than the US. :rolleyes: 

ironically it has been right in the middle of White House politics For a decade 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

ironically it has been right in the middle of White House politics For a decade 

But until the geniuses in Biden administration decided to raise it to a direct "strategic", disrupt the balance of power that kept a relative peace, and commit to some $50B in aid to the effort there wasn't much impact.  And anybody that professes the total innocence of any party involved in this conflict is oblivious to how real-life confrontations escalate.

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And you have no proof everything is on the up-and-up either.  That being equal, I throw more weight behind the opinion of somebody that has articulated a level of understanding and experience about the process than you have, which is apparently nothing.       

Sounds like it was a made up slander against the process.