Was the KC game our superbowl?

dorquemada

We came, we saw, we manhandled, we won

Since then the Bills do not appear to have any fire in the belly.  We were physically outclassed at TN, got by a bad dolphins team, and basically got made fools of today by a team that was the joke of the league 5 short hours ago. 

What will McD do?  It's probably best I'm not coach because they would be running wind sprints at practice all week until they puked. 

I love this team but there's something missing

Just now, dorquemada said:

Since then the Bills do not appear to have any fire in the belly.  We were physically outclassed at TN, got by a bad dolphins team, and basically got made fools of today by a team that was the joke of the league 5 short hours ago. 

What will McD do?  It's probably best I'm not coach because they would be running wind sprints at practice all week until they puked. 

They definitely had an emotional let down, especially on D during the Titans game.

Now the grind of the season seems to have kicked in, and they're haven't had the same level of execution or intensity in their play. 

This is the type of loss that can reignite that fire. We shall see. 

They played ok against Ten and should have won...

However the last two weeks have exposed some flaws without a doubt on offense

Not sure what they can do.. not looking good though...

Hope Im wrong and they can manufacture a fix.. they did it last year when the D looked bad around the half way mark.. so lets hope they can fix it again..

Not much more we can do but hope for the best.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

They definitely had an emotional let down, especially on D during the Titans game.

Now the grind of the season seems to have kicked in, and they're haven't had the same level of execution or intensity in their play. 

This is the type of loss that can reignite that fire. We shall see. 

or, put it out.  we'll see how cranked up the excuse making is this week. 

Does anyone thing we're going to beat the Jets by double digits?  Or, just beat them at all?  Super interested in the line this week

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

It kind of seems that way

15 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

We shall see. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.