This O-line is why the Bills won’t win it all this year.

JY422

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Is CH playing well? 

People who study the Chiefs like @Zerovoltz are calling out their IOL as a strength 🤷‍♂️

He's being asked to handle a lot as the center, and there have been a few errant snaps

I wanted us to take him and do what we did with Eric Wood: play him at LG for a season or two then swap him to C

I dunno, maybe he was evaluated as not being able to play G

Went to the game yesterday.  Different than watching on TV.  I concentrated on the offensive line most of the first half.  Sweeney can not run block.  Several running plays the linemen were run over by the Miami defense.  Next off season get new guards.  And a Lee Smith type blocking TE.   This team will get a  deep run into the play offs but if you can not block effectively on a 3rd and 1 it will come back to haunt you against a top level team.  

The O-line is a decent unit but the depth is not there like it has been in years past and they are a guard short at minimum. Dawkins is a very good LT, D Williams is a good player at either guard or RT, Mitch is a quality center and thus far from what I have seen from Spencer Brown I think he is a capable tackle. Even Mongo at guard isn't tragic like Ford was earlier in the season. It could be the team's weakness but that says more about how good the team is that an OK O-line is its weakness.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.