Pepsi-Bills Mafia Ad

Wacka

9 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

yes and i thought this would happen. I love the fact that fans young and old made bills mafia a thing that’s referenced non-stop now, even if i personally don’t like the name. But i also thought that this type of stuff would happen, with clout chasers and long-time fans now bitter and arguing on twitter about who’s the bigger fan, and taking personal jabs at each other. At that point the national recognition isn’t worth it to me. i’m never “bills mafia” for that reason.

Personally I think most of the people in that video are fake AF (besides Ken) and I never heard of any of them before Josh Allen’s 2nd season. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ demonize away.

The Chefs are legit dudes!

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Uh, what?  Trying to figure out why I should be outraged here...  😂

I think it's calling the Babes and Brother Bill fat, and dissing on Brother Bill (what was his award and what was it for? his part took days to film...)

It was pretty lame, since the ad said "Award Winning Barber" (thus answering the question "what was it for?") and while Pinto Ron was filmed in one locale setting up his Gameday rig, Brother Bill appeared to be filmed in several locales (requiring all the filming stuff to be moved to different locations and unpacked/set up/tested)

But I don't see anything particularly disgusting or nasty by Twitter standards, it just comes across as "AllYouKidsGetOffaMyLawn" crabby to me.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.