The Edmunds Report - Week 6, Bills v. Titians, 10/18/21

Freddie's Dead

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Yes, the difference in nickel is how much ground your LBs have to cover in playaction, combined with you are already outmatched physically having a DB instead of a linebacker…going 4-3 vs Titans would put more pressure on the secondary to play coverage but that’s their strength. 

I get it what you mean, I guess basically I meant whatever the D is being nickel or whatever that Henry draws more attention than even your other top RBs around the league in which case Idk if it matters the Defensive package if Tanny is on target.

Just think it would have been close to same results regardless of the which D Bills played. Although Bills started out good getting them off the field and the INT. Then, as expected, those Henry PA passes started to burn em up.

• 1 month later...

Where has this disappeared to?  

Edmunds over ran a couple things yesterday but for most part was excellent against the pass and good against the run.  

He also has layed the lumber more on last few weeks than his entire career.  He has been way more physical. 

Just now, Hebert19 said:

Where has this disappeared to?  

Edmunds over ran a couple things yesterday but for most part was excellent against the pass and good against the run.  

He also has layed the lumber more on last few weeks than his entire career.  He has been way more physical. 

The Edmunds Report had become a waste of time.  Both sides were dug in deep, and what started as a hot thread dwindled considerably, and it became more work than it was worth.  I'd done enough to challenge my own assumptions, and I changed my mind, once I understood that Edmunds was outstanding in coverage, average at run stuffing, and largely ineffective as a pass rusher.  I switched over to The Ford Report, another much maligned player who was not nearly as bad as everyone says he was. 

That said, Edmunds was a monster yesterday, leading the team with 8 tackles, and largely responsible for the Cheats passing game going nowhere.  I gave him a game ball.  But what's the narrative today?  Edmunds overran the 31 yard run by Harris, so Edmunds blows.  He b-slapped Jacobi Meyers twice after short catches over the middle.  The second time, Meyers got up slowly and was wobbly as *****.  Edmunds was stout yesterday, save for one play.  But he totally sucks, don't give it a second thought.

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

There's a reason this thread disappeared. 

Your crusade against Edmunds had nothing to do with it.  :devil:

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Edmunds Report had become a waste of time.  Both sides were dug in deep, and what started as a hot thread dwindled considerably, and it became more work than it was worth.  I'd done enough to challenge my own assumptions, and I changed my mind, once I understood that Edmunds was outstanding in coverage, average at run stuffing, and largely ineffective as a pass rusher.  I switched over to The Ford Report, another much maligned player who was not nearly as bad as everyone says he was. 

That said, Edmunds was a monster yesterday, leading the team with 8 tackles, and largely responsible for the Cheats passing game going nowhere.  I gave him a game ball.  But what's the narrative today?  Edmunds overran the 31 yard run by Harris, so Edmunds blows.  He b-slapped Jacobi Meyers twice after short catches over the middle.  The second time, Meyers got up slowly and was wobbly as *****.  Edmunds was stout yesterday, save for one play.  But he totally sucks, don't give it a second thought.

Your crusade against Edmunds had nothing to do with it.  :devil:

Ya.  Sad but true.  He was very good yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.