I hate the Jets with unbridled passion

On 9/23/2021 at 3:03 PM, SirAndrew said:

I’ve never been too annoyed by Jets fans being abrasive loud mouths. I think I’ve always cut them some slack because I see it as just an east coast personality thing, as much as being a Jets fan thing. 

It’s not an east coast thing, it’s a Pats, jets, fan thing, lots of chill folk in the east, maybe not me, 😁, but others for sure,

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This is wonderful. 

I’m thrilled this post made it back to the front page. HEATED Rivalries make sports fun. I have this stupid shirt I wear when the Bills play, it’s the Dos Equis guy and it reads:

”I don’t always hate, but when I do, I prefer to hate the Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots.

STAY VICTORIOUS MY FRIENDS!

My wife really doesn’t like when I wear it, because it “confuses the kids.” I wear it anyway because I think there’s something healthy about channeling my daily frustrations, into the sorrow and misfortune of the NY Jets. Growing up, the hate of the Dolphins still rings true to me. If you don’t hate every Patriots player from the drought years, I have questions for you. The pain in Greeney’s voice is real. I felt that way about the Bills in my life. And during those drought years, and hearing about Mark Sanchez and Bart Scott, and how they were going to be the next great dynasty and Blah blah blah, made me sick. 

Being on the other side of it feels good. It feels even better when they say, “man I wish we would have taken Josh Allen” and I smile my biggest smile, and say “I bet.” 

Go Bills!