Canadian Bills fans: Cant get there until after OCT 21, earlieast.

x-BillzeBubba

Hey guys, just wanted to bump this thread to double check.

Me and my friend are coming from about 4 hours east of Buffalo for the Texans game next Sunday.

We decided to come Saturday and just get a hotel, so we could get an early start to the game from more locally to Orchard Park. 

We decided to stay in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) thought it would be kinda cool.

Just trying to double check with anybody who might know, we can now get through, right? The stipulations are that you need a negative covid test within 72 hours, which we will get on Thursday. We are both vaccinated.

Are we good to both get into Canada, where our hotel is, and even more importantly to get back into the US on Sunday morning?

13 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Hey guys, just wanted to bump this thread to double check.

Me and my friend are coming from about 4 hours east of Buffalo for the Texans game next Sunday.

We decided to come Saturday and just get a hotel, so we could get an early start to the game from more locally to Orchard Park. 

We decided to stay in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) thought it would be kinda cool.

Just trying to double check with anybody who might know, we can now get through, right? The stipulations are that you need a negative covid test within 72 hours, which we will get on Thursday. We are both vaccinated.

Are we good to both get into Canada, where our hotel is, and even more importantly to get back into the US on Sunday morning?

If you are American you can cross in both directions, the US is not letting any Canadians across the land borders.

Canada requires the PCR test to cross (typically more money) 

• Simon locked this topic