Free Advice Thursday Returns...

Which do you think helped advanced the quality of music more:

Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger singing "State of Shock"

or

Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney singing "The Doggone Girl is Mine"?

322425[/snapback]

Red Alert! Red Alert! Mock has been sucked through the worm hole and is stuck in a bizarro universe. Battle stations people!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Vick sure is a busy fella, ain't he?  I'm surprised he has time to hang with you.

Still, I have to admit I no longer follow rap/hip-hop but it's tough to go wrong with De La Soul/Missy Elliot/Will Smith...

322489[/snapback]

Thanks !

When throwing crap at another monkey, is it best to use a soft, arcing underhand toss over the treetops to hit him with a plunging projectile, or is a blazing fast flat-trajectoried overhand throw better?

322482[/snapback]

Depends on how much you like the monkey. For example, if the other simian is a BF equivalent - Nolan Ryan his ass.

When beating an employee into submission, do you prefer the right cross to the temple or the left uppercut to the jaw? Please don't deviate from the preferred options.

My employee is waiting for their punishment, please advise soon, as I don't want piss on my floor.

Bloods ok though. :angry:

When beating an employee into submission, do you prefer the right cross to the temple or the left uppercut to the jaw? Please don't deviate from the preferred options.

My employee is waiting for their punishment, please advise soon, as I don't want piss on my floor.

Bloods ok though. :angry:

322533[/snapback]

Hey, no putting caveats on my "advice." I'm big on the "drop something in front of them and when they go to pick it up, lift the knee." Guaranteed to send the message while giving the "whoops, accident" defense some merit. :lol:

If I go to the Bills game in New Orleans, what are the chances that I go into the French Quarter and am never seen or heard from again? :angry:

322701[/snapback]

Slim to none. Bourbon Street is best traveled with a cadre of friends who can help you stumble back to your hotel the following morning. You are allowed to have open containers and Hurricanes at Patty O's are mandatory. However, you should not bet street people there on any subject.

One of my buddies got caught with the "I'll bet you five bucks I can tell you where you got your shoes" grift. Idiot.

Who do you think is the bigger victim: me, the Wendy's Chili or the Plastic Cup?

322767[/snapback]

Hmmmmmmmm.

You: More bacteria than a Ron Mexico lab sample.

Wendy's Chili: Leftover Grade D beef that couldn't be sold over the last 96 hours.

Plastic Cup: Indirect cause of BF's idiot spasm.

Tough call. I'll defer.

Please for the record, predict to the best of ability the Bills record this upcoming season as well as their standing in the AFC East.

Thank you in advance.

Ask that they not serve refreshments to the trial observers.

322811[/snapback]